shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopped for Wellendorff Today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynnchee

Shiny_Rock
I fell in love with Wellendorff 5 years ago while flipping through a Robb Report. Fiance and I finally saved up enough to play with the idea of shopping around. We went to Schiffman jewelers and finally got to see the Wellendorff collection in person. We saw them. We felt them. We wore them. We are totally in awe of them. They are by far the most beautifully stunning pieces of jewelry we have ever seen.

They are very comfortable and have a good weight to them. The enamel has so much depth.. the pictures don''t do them justice at all. Wellendorffs are said to be very durable and come with a lifetime guarantee. If the enamel ever chips or wears, or diamonds loose. They will fix it free of charge. I guess the only drawback is that you have to send it to Germany if there were ever a problem.

Each piece is bespoke. So it''s a matter of getting the right design and trying on the correct European sizes.. so on and so forth, til the final decision. Then it will take 8 weeks to actually get the rings made.

We are BOTH very excited about going through this process. I''ve never seen my Fiance so infatuated with a piece of jewelry that wasn''t a watch. So happy! Just thought I''d share.

Tida

35.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is so exciting! Good enamel is absolutely gorgeous and we don''t see enough of it around here.

What sort of piece are you looking for? What motif and colours? Tell me all about it!

Lynnchee

Shiny_Rock
We are both purchasing from the classic collection, but different color enamel. Mine is Olive. Here is a picture pulled from a site. They didn''t have it to look at in the store.

wellendorffOlive.png

Lynnchee

Shiny_Rock
And his, is Blueberry.

Wellendorffblue.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
lovely. i have not heard of these.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really pretty. I have seen these in magazines before, very nice!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Wow, absolutely beautiful, and what fine quality! A ring that really excites a man is usually a sight to behold and a masterpiece of engineering (as I've learnt from experience
2.gif
). Please post pictures when they arrive!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Sounds like you are really making the right purchase for you and your BF. As was said above if a man loves a ring buy it!! And please do post photos when you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results