shape
carat
color
clarity

Shooting At The Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Security forces at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard in Hawaii responded to a reported shooting Wednesday afternoon, an official with Navy Region Hawaii public affairs said.

The reported shooting at the shipyard, which is on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam occurred at around 2:34 p.m., Jackey Smith with Navy Region Hawaii public affairs said in a brief phone interview.

Smith said more information would be released when available. She could not confirm if there were any casualties.

Because of the “ongoing security incident” access and gates to Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam were closed, Smith said."

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
This is insane! It’s only 5 min away from both of my grand parent’s homes. In fact you can walk to Pearl Harbor from my paternal grandmother’s house.

Hawaii used to be so safe. From what I’ve ready 3 are injured and the gunman was the only casualty. What a tragedy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola; at least 2 dead, multiple injured
It is the second shooting at a U.S. military base this week, following an incident Wednesday at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard when a U.S. sailor fatally shot two civilian employees.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is sad and weird it makes one wonder if they were related.
Some kind of snuggling ring gone bad?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shooter is described as a Saudi National. 4 are dead.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shooter is described as a Saudi National. 4 are dead.

Trump's first instinct when he heard about the shooting in Pensacola: protect the Saudis.
Why not? They bombed the World trade Center and the Pentagon and then cut up "Washington Post" journalist Jamal Khashoggi while he was still alive with a bone saw. That's why we are sending them troops while abandoning our long-time allies the Kurds to be slaughtered by the Turks.

I wonder what Trump gets from the Saudis? Oh, yes, he says he gets lots of money from them.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump's first instinct when he heard about the shooting in Pensacola: protect the Saudis.
Why not? They bombed the World trade Center and the Pentagon and then cut up "Washington Post" journalist Jamal Khashoggi while he was still alive with a bone saw. That's why we are sending them troops while abandoning our long-time allies the Kurds to be slaughtered by the Turks.

I wonder what Trump gets from the Saudis? Oh, yes, he says he gets lots of money from them.

They have oil.
We drive gas pigs, so they get to do whatever they want.

Blame people who drive huge gas pig when the only cargo they haul is a Starbucks latte.

Muhrikens commit TONS and TONS of evil gun violence too.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have oil.
We drive gas pigs, so they get to do whatever they want.

Blame people who drive huge gas pig when the only cargo they haul is a Starbucks latte.

Muhrikens commit TONS and TONS of evil gun violence too.

I wonder if the desire to please the Saudis is more personal to Trump than that. I would bet it's his personal financial interest in Saudi Arabia that has led to many of his decisions about his policy with them, not his desire to placate American consumers.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every administration has been too cozy with the Saudis. Every damn one. None of them do a damn thing about them.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every administration has been too cozy with the Saudis. Every damn one. None of them do a damn thing about them.

Oil.
We Americans are gluttons for it.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oil.
We Americans are gluttons for it.

Saudi oil mostly goes to China and Japan.

"BIGGEST IMPORTERS OF SAUDI CRUDE BY COUNTRY:
Country mln bpd
China 1.88
Japan 1.02
South Korea 0.89
India 0.74
United States 0.58"

It is military bases that make them more important right now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results