shape
carat
color
clarity

Sholdt pricing?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I am thinking about resetting a ring that is an emerald cut that's currently in a baguette halo. Something that is simple, a bezel setting appeals to me. I was thinking maybe Sholdt, but does anyone have any idea what their pricing is as compared to say maybe David Klass for a bezel? Thanks!

Does Sholdt have any bezeled emerald shape settings? I looked at Sholdt for my pear-shaped stone It was going to cost about
half again the cost of the ring to customize it for a pear. I think the setting was about $800 so +$400 totaling $1200ish. I decided
to go in another direction. That was several years ago. That setting is now $1170 (from the BGD site.) Not sure if the $400 was
a standard addon for customization or if it's a percentage of the setting but I am sure it's gone up since then!

Just saying, if you have to customize it will likely cost a lot more than DK (I'm surmising from my experience but it's definitely worth checking with Sholdt).

I do really like Sholdt settings though!

Does Sholdt have any bezeled emerald shape settings? I looked at Sholdt for my pear-shaped stone It was going to cost about
half again the cost of the ring to customize it for a pear. I think the setting was about $800 so +$400 totaling $1200ish. I decided
to go in another direction. That was several years ago. That setting is now $1170 (from the BGD site.) Not sure if the $400 was
a standard addon for customization or if it's a percentage of the setting but I am sure it's gone up since then!

Just saying, if you have to customize it will likely cost a lot more than DK (I'm surmising from my experience but it's definitely worth checking with Sholdt).

I do really like Sholdt settings though!

So they actually have a setting that is shown with a step cut that I quite like. I think what I'll do is contact them and get a general idea for a quote as well as ask David, what the general pricing might be and go from there.

Screenshot_20230817-125436.png

I'm hoping any "customization" they have to do would be considered more typical...vs my situation going from a setting with
a round stone to a pear. Definitely get quotes from both!

When it comes to pricing and specific details about jewelry brands and their settings, it's best to reach out directly to the brands or jewelers you are interested in. They will be able to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information regarding pricing and options for bezel settings. splatoon 3

I can't wait to see the reset!!

The ring is on its way to Sholdt.

For those interested, the price is about 50% more versus David Klass as a base- his non Uber bench. I decided to go with Sholdt after looking at lots and lots of finished product photos.

The ring is on its way to Sholdt.

For those interested, the price is about 50% more versus David Klass as a base- his non Uber bench. I decided to go with Sholdt after looking at lots and lots of finished product photos.

I love Sholdt!!! Can’t wait to see it!!

Lots of pics when you get it back!

Sholdt bezel will look gorgeous with your EC!

Is there a plan for the baguettes? A sleek band mayhaps?

Sholdt bezel will look gorgeous with your EC!

Is there a plan for the baguettes? A sleek band mayhaps?

I actually have a baguette band already!

I am going to turn the setting into a pendant.

I've been trying to find some colored stones that would fit and I think I might have found a peach emerald cut tourmaline that will work.

Really looking forward to your finished piece - I love Sholdt too

I have a lab emerald from Gene at Precision Gem and I paired it with my 2 EG pear (one is my original ER). I love it. Did it in YG with David.
Here is a photo I just took of the ring as is. I would put a lab grown emerald that was custom cut in the center and have David Klass rebuild the bezel.
PXL_20230817_170157191.jpg

I have a lab emerald from Gene at Precision Gem and I paired it with my 2 EG pear (one is my original ER). I love it. Did it in YG with David.

Thanks! I looked up your ring- turned out beautifully! It's prongs though and a different style. The metal work with a semi bezel v going with a prong setting is why I chose Sholdt for this one.

They also turned my ring into a pendant. I found a peach tourmaline that was close in size. Not as nice of a preview photo but the pendant looks good! I was happy with the prior setting but when I see them together... The Sholdt metal work is something else. They rebuilt the bezel, tweaked the setting to make it a pendant and added the chain. IMG_2546.jpeg

Amazing work!!!!

Absolutely Beautifu!

Both look beautiful! More pics when you get the ring!

I think your old setting definitely looks better with a little color in it! Makes the center stone pop a little more!

They also turned my ring into a pendant. I found a peach tourmaline that was close in size. Not as nice of a preview photo but the pendant looks good! I was happy with the prior setting but when I see them together... The Sholdt metal work is something else. They rebuilt the bezel, tweaked the setting to make it a pendant and added the chain. IMG_2546.jpeg

Love it! Sholdt is awesome. I had them reset my ring into their semi-bezel, and I wish I had just done that first.

I have a preview photo! Should arrive Friday.

IMG_2494.jpeg

This is one of the most stunning rings I’ve seen on Pricescope. Wow! Enjoy in good health!!!

This is really pretty! I love the melee detail too.
I am very impressed with the preview picture. They were super easy to work with as well. I am looking forward to seeing it in person!

Amazing work!!!!
It's very tidy and sleek metal work. I have never seen one of their pieces in person so I am definitely looking forward to it.

Absolutely Beautifu!

Thanks!
Both look beautiful! More pics when you get the ring!

I think your old setting definitely looks better with a little color in it! Makes the center stone pop a little more!

I actually think that the old setting looks better with a colored center as well. The tourmaline was kind of a happy accident that I stumbled on.
Love it! Sholdt is awesome. I had them reset my ring into their semi-bezel, and I wish I had just done that first.

I am hoping I get a lot of wear from this. I think I will! Glad you still enjoy yours!
This is one of the most stunning rings I’ve seen on Pricescope. Wow! Enjoy in good health!!!
That's big praise with the rings here! This is a very different than what I normally go for, because I normally have antique stuff or very ornate antique inspired, so this is a different direction. I have been leaning into more minimalistic things though!

I will take better photos but the ring is beautiful. The metal work is something else! The pendant is lovely. That needs day photos though!

A few quick almost dark inside ring photos. Size 6.75, if I wear a ring solo I can do size 6.5 with humid weather. Non humid which is never almost, 6. The little melee diamonds and milgrain really elevate it. I am a huge fan of it. The ladies at Sholdt were lovely to work with on a project.

Stone is 1.86.
PXL_20231020_220006904.jpgPXL_20231020_215825846.jpgPXL_20231020_220000420.jpg

So sleek! Love it!

Sexxxxxxy
:love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP