shape
carat
color
clarity

Shining Light Award

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are two kinds of light—the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
--James Thurber

With Leonid’s permission, I’ve created the PS Shining Light Award to acknowledge those members who not only share their diamond and gem expertise but also share their insight into the myriad personal issues that oft times accompany the process of purchasing a stone or a piece of jewelry and do so with compassion and infinite wisdom to gently illuminate our path to knowledge.

The first Shining Light Award goes to Dave Atlas aka Oldminer who really should change his user name to Guru Dave.

Members are encouraged to add to the list as you see fit.

Eur-anim_lighthousea.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Way to go Dave.
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks a million, Dave!! It's a blessing to have you on this Forum.
16.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Matata, thank you for posting this!

Oldminer' contribution cannot be overestimated.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I humbly and proudly accept.

My endless thanks go to Leonid for creating this environment that permits my free participation. I also thank the many other dealers, vendors, appraisers and consumers who not only share, question, and participate, but occasionally make one stop, think and write about things that are of far greater importance than diamonds and money.

My wish would be to have many other well qualified participants to further propel this great concept into even more prominence in the scheme of the Internet and of daily commerce.

I sure hope the shining light is not the headlight of an oncoming train!!!
naughty.gif

THANKS TO ALL....

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It's well deserved Dave. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge so freely!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Yay Dave! You're the man!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Some may not know that beyond this forum "Dave's the Go To Man". I've never heard a bad word. It's almost like he is taken for granted.

Cudos Mr. Atlas!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/6/2004 4:35:48 PM oldminer wrote:

I humbly and proudly accept.

My endless thanks go to Leonid for creating this environment that permits my free participation. I also thank the many other dealers, vendors, appraisers and consumers who not only share, question, and participate, but occasionally make one stop, think and write about things that are of far greater importance than diamonds and money.

My wish would be to have many other well qualified participants to further propel this great concept into even more prominence in the scheme of the Internet and of daily commerce.

I sure hope the shining light is not the headlight of an oncoming train!!!
naughty.gif

THANKS TO ALL....
----------------

Touche'
and congratulations, to both the gentleman and the scholar.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
for dave !!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amen!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results