shape
carat
color
clarity

She's here! Dream ring. Superideal 2 ct in Vatche U113

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
She is here. My dream ring, 2 ct, ACA H, VS1 in plat vatche u113. Ring size is 4. ACA is gorgeous. I asked for petite tab prongs but they did petite claw prongs which I feel looks so perfect I'm not going to send the ring back. They did an excellent job with the petite claw. I love the swoop of the basket, It's not clunky and so smooth. I'm ocd and have 20/20 vision and I can't see anything not symmetrical about it. She is beautiful from every angle. Thank you price scope for all the information and WhiteFlash for the excellent craftsmanship and selection of diamonds.

myring1.jpg myring2.jpg

Attachments

• myring.jpg
    myring.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 160

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
It is incredibly difficult to take a good picture of diamonds on an iPhone.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect!! Wear it in much happiness.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! We will take lots more pictures! Are you going to wear it with a band?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is VERY beautiful & an absolute classic! Congratulations!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring!!! It looks so beautiful on you. ACA set in a Vatche truly is a dream ring! Enjoy!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and so timeless!

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful! We will take lots more pictures! Are you going to wear it with a band?

Im going to ask for the glam shots from WhiteFlash and post if i can take their watermarks off.

Yes, im going to check out Tiffany’s knife edge wedding band first to see how it stacks. If it doesn’t fit, we will im order the ridiculously overpriced vatche knife edge wedding band that goes with it. I can’t believe vatche plain wedding is more expensive than Tiffanys plain wedding band!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's here and she's gorgeous! Congrats on your new beauty...she looks lovely (and large) on you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfectly proportioned on you! Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a truly perfect ring! It looks amazing on your hand, you must be thrilled - wear this beauty in health and happiness!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Yay! So lovely! Big congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results