shape
carat
color
clarity

Shenoa cut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

magicmike1969

Rough_Rock
Is anyone familiar with the "SHENOA" cut? I am looking at two stones- a 1 carat D, SI2 (a regular cut- but shallow at 62% depth) and A 3/4 carat Shenoa cut. They are both Princess cut, and I would appreciate your input in making a decision. Thanks!!!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I have seen a seller on eBay, Shenoa and Company. Maybe it's one of theirs. Their eBay website has excellent feedback so I went to the company website. I saw their inventory list of certed diamonds the other day. Every diamond on the list has "Shenoa Recommends" as a comment. The cut quality was not consistent, and the prices were high compared to PS Vendors.

Name is the same so it might possibly be one of theirs.
rolleyes.gif

IdealMan

Rough_Rock
Do not get dragged into the Shenoa Company hoax/ scam- their stones are not what they disclose either on their web-site or on E-Bay. I know!!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Hi magicmike!
A few people have had *comments* about Shenoa & Co that've posted here on PS.
If you type "Shenoa" into the seach box on the upper rt corner of the pg, you'll get an idea of what others have thought about them....
Good luck w your diamond search
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
Yes--definitely check out the other threads on this site. Based on the experiences shared by other pricescope-ers, i would NEVER purchase there.

On the other hand, it could be that the "Shenoa cut" you are referring to has nothing to do with the store we're talking about, in which case, ignore us all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results