shape
carat
color
clarity

Sheldon Speyer retailers in DC/MD/VA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tori

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have a Sheldon Speyer e-ring and am looking for a matching wedding band. I picked out my e-ring setting (#904) years ago and my fiance ordered it from Good Old Gold in NJ. For my wedding band, I''m hoping to find a retailer within driving distance so I can go try on a couple of styles with my e-ring to make sure they look good together.

Can anyone provide me with retailer names in the mid-Atlantic area (DC/MD/VA)? I will also be traveling to FL and NC in the near future, if anyone knows of retailers there.

Thanks!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
I was VERY close to purchasing a Speyer but opted for a Tacori instead. There doesn''t seem to be much info available about the company nor do they have a website. I would call Sheldon Speyer directly (212-354-3206) and inquire about retailers in your area. From my previous reserach, retailers seem to be few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results