shape
carat
color
clarity

She said yes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

m396 #00-011

Rough_Rock
Not that I had any doubts... I wanted to thank everyone for there advice and opinions on Rocky Talky and share some pictures from the big night. I also want to thank Chris Ray @ WhiteFlash for helping me get the ring quickly and with a few requests that I made.

She celebrated her birthday earlier in the week, but this was the first chance we had to go out. We have a favorite place to eat dinner and another for desert. I set up a late-night desert at a local resturant/ Cigar bar where we first had Valentine''s dinner. We''ve stopped in many times for the desert that she loves, so she suspectted nothing. I had hired a photographer to take some pics of the moment. (A great idea later when she starts quizing me about what she wore, etc...) We ordered are usual desert. When it was ready, a very nice jazy 3-piece band started up the Birthday song. when they set our desert down in front of her, it siad "Will you marry me?" in rasberry sauce. She was very suprised. I made sure her little 6 year old boy was with us too, he''s ready for a brother!!!!! We had some friends join us later to polish off our bottle of wine, while she called evryone. I had a fantastic time. Thanks to Pricescope and WhiteFlash!

Prop1.JPG

Prop2.JPG

Prop3.JPG

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! I got teary-eyed reading your post! Very sweet of you to include her son
emsmile.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! How sweet!
36.gif
Do you have pics of the ring?
28.gif

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweet proposal! Thanks for sharing!
emsmile.gif

m396 #00-011

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 5:04:56 PM
Author: anchor31
Congratulations! How sweet!
36.gif
Do you have pics of the ring?
28.gif
J_Woolverton_1114.jpg

.783 G VS1 "a Cut Above" hearts & arrows round in a heavy tiffany style platnium setting

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
That is a super sweet way to propose! CONGRATS!!!!!
36.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
congratulations, you two look incredibly sweet together!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very sweet. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results