shape
carat
color
clarity

She said YES!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Psychobroker

Rough_Rock
I'll preface this post with a copy of the one leading up to it, giving a little background story to my situation: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-to-propose-by-10-29-but-the-ring-wont-be-ready-help.35023/

Well, this past weekend was one of the best of my life. My GF (now fiance ;)) had an awesome time in San Francisco. We arrived Saturday morning around 10am, caught the BART to Powell & Market St, then walked to Dottie's True Blue Cafe for the BEST breakfast we've had in years. Sure, we had to wait about 45 mins to get in, and I got us lost in the hood (Tenderloin district), but it was all worth it.

Late friday afternoon, I bought a couple tickets for the Red & White fleet's 1-hour bay cruise, which could be used anytime throughout the day (no set schedule). I figured this would be a nice resting point for us, and present a possible proposal scenario :). We boarded around 3pm after taking the market/powell cable car to Fisherman's Wharf. The cruise was a nice relaxing break to the day, and at the end of it, I waited for everyone to leave the ship. It took a while, but lucky for me, she was in no rush to leave as she said "This is so relaxing, I could sit here for a while". Of course I said 'me too', buying myself more time lol. Aftet the last couple left, she got up and said "ready to go?". All alone (or seemingly so..) on the top deck, as she began walking towards the stairs...I said "Actually, I have a question to ask you..". She turned around with a quirky look on her face and came sauntering back to me. I knelt down and she said "what the heck are you doing?", to which I replied "tying your shoes (she was wearing boots lmao)". I pulled out the box, popped it open, and asked her to marry me. She was stunned - mainly because she didn't expect it to happen there, or for a while actually (because of my hinting that getting the ring was taking time) - but said "yes! of course!". Right then, the Captain of the ship came out of his tower and shouted "Is that what I think it is?!? Congratulations!" It was perfect :) And she LOVES the "stand-in" ring, which holds so much meaning and memory for her now...I can't wait until her real one is done.

I plan on swapping rings with her on Thanksgiving, which falls on her birthday this year.

What an awesome, wondeful feeling this is
30.gif

Thanks for everyone's input!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That just sounds perfect!

Please be sure to post pics of both the stand-in and the final ring!
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t wait to see pics of both rings!!!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Congratulations, what a great proposal story. I can''t wait to see the rings. Yay for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It sounds like it was perfect!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m so happy for you!!
9.gif
36.gif

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! !! ! Congrats!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
5.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
How fab! I''m so happy for you..,congrats!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results