shape
carat
color
clarity

She said YES - thanks Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CanaryFire

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the many posts in PS for the past couple months while researching engagement rings. Today I officially became a member so I can thank all of you for your helpful posts. Using all your opinions and pictures I was able to pick out the perfect stone. She loves it.

I had two requirements for the engagement. 1) It was a complete surprise 2) She got her dream ring. Not easy to do - so with your help I found the perfect stone and set it in a temporary setting. We will now design the permanent
setting together, her perfect ring.

Canary, Fancy Yellow, Radiant, 1.4, VVS2

CF

ringcf2.JPG

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!
emlove.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooo, LOVE the stone!
9.gif
I can''t wait to see how it will be permanently set. What are you thinking so far? Congratulations on your engagement and joining PS.
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
That is a fantastic looking stone! Be sure to post pictures of the finished ring!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! It''s so beautiful!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
it''s gorgeous!! your FI is a lucky girl!! congratulations, every happiness to you both!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Iit is especially heart warming that you went to so much effort to find the stone of your fiance''s dreams, well done! Oh yes, please post pictures when the setting is complete!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this, too! It's fabulous! Congratulations, but really, who would say NO to that amazing ring and such a sweet man?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results