shape
carat
color
clarity

She said Yes in Prague!!!

DiamondMan85

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone i just got back from Prague - We had the most incredible holiday/proposal!

Prague is one of the most romantic cities i have ever been too, So much to see there and it has so many lovely winding cobbled streets that sell lots of lovely things, most of them are friendly people, lovely restaurants and good food/drink/party scene too.

Well I proposed guys and Kelly my fiance :appl: said YES!!!
How it happened:

I told Kelly to get really dressed up as i wanted to treat her to a really posh/romantic dinner. I had paid for her hair her nails to be done up whilst we were there to really pamper her, even a nice thai foot massage.

I decided to take her for dinner at the top of a hill right up near the prague castle which is breathtaking, we got an outside terrace table which was perfect. We had panoramic views of prague at night of the castle, all their amazing other medieval buildings all lit up at night was sooo perfect!

Well, then we were having our dinner sitting next to each other, we had blankets around us from the chill from being so high and drinking a nice bottle of red wine with our steak dishes she had her head on my shoulder looking over prague and i thought 'tonight is definately the night its going to happen' ... We were also quite private as the closest table to us was about 20ft away.

so we finished our meal and i said im just going to sit opposite you for a minute... i held both her hands and told her how much she means to me and how much i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and i told her i had a gift for her

She then wanted to know what it was, as soon as i removed the ring box from my coat, there were lovely fireworks display on the hill not far from the restaurant and i did it, i got on one knee held her hand and i said Kelly, I Love you so much, Will you marry me, She was shocked and so happy we both had tears in our eyes and held eachother so tightly is was so special.

Just to top the icing on the cake - she loves the ring i bought her shes always looking at it and checking it out in the mirror bless her. I am the proudest man everytime i see her wearing my ring.

Im having some issues with uploading the pics guys!

Love Mick and Kelly x

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
That's SO beautiful!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
I'm happy for you both and wish you all the very best - thank you for sharing!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the bling!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That does sound romantic...makes me want to book a flight.

steelmagnolia

Rough_Rock
Such a lovely story and congratulations! I can hear the adoration in your post, she is a very lucky lady :)

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Prague is one of my most favorite cities....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful proposal!!! :appl: Congratulations and I wish you both much happiness!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
congrats! pic. pleaseeeeeeeeee :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
many congratulations!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
p.s. I love Prague as well, it was my favorite spot in Europe during my time abroad.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what a sweet proposal. Congrats on your engagement!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results