shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing my new Tourmaline ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock

I just bought this from Burgi-N on eBay. I''d been watching it for awhile. Finally we agreed on a price.

I don''t have a digicam so this is probably the only pic I''ll get to share. It''s a 7.60 EC natural tourmaline with two OEC .43 diamonds on each side, G-H, VS1-2, in platinum and 18 karat gold.

I''m so excited
36.gif

tourmaline760.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
WELL THEN! Let me be the first to say....

emhot.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!
emotion-19.gif

it''s beautiful! LOVE the colour and the setting looks lovely.

Now, girlie, get yourself out there and beg, borrow, or steal someone''s digi cam so we can see HANDSHOTS!

Dont''cha know that they are obligatory in the coloured stones thread?????

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oohhhh shiny! I love that color, it looks like you could just fall into it. Beautiful!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY looks beautiful
30.gif
, (how do you all find beautiful stuff on ebay???) I am sure you will get a lot of enjoyment wearing that pretty :).

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I adore it! Do you have it yet? When you get it we NEED more pics! Go buy a digicam lady!!!!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
No, I don''t have it yet, I''ll have to wait for shipping.

I hate to sound like a cheapskate, but I''m on a temporary assignment in Kansas from my real job in Long Beach where I live. I have TWO digital cameras at home and like an idiot I didn''t bother to pack one. I really hate to buy a third, though I am tempted sometimes. I have a Vatche Alexa diamond solitaire being made at Winfield''s with an antique cushion and would love to show pics of that when it''s sent to.

Who knows, I may pick up another camera
28.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a great green! Gorgeous!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ah...Well, that makes sense. Haha - you do not sound like a cheapskate! At least we''ll get pics sometime!
28.gif
I''d love to see your cushion as well!
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 1:54:14 PM
Author: purrfectpear

I hate to sound like a cheapskate, but I''m on a temporary assignment in Kansas from my real job in Long Beach where I live. I have TWO digital cameras at home and like an idiot I didn''t bother to pack one. I really hate to buy a third, though I am tempted sometimes. I have a Vatche Alexa diamond solitaire being made at Winfield''s with an antique cushion and would love to show pics of that when it''s sent to.

28.gif

BORROW ONE!!!

Look for someone with lots of bling on her finger. *She''ll* have a camera and be happy to lend it to you!

LS

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Purrfecttourmaline!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
What a great find indeed. I am not a gem expert, but to me, that stone just looks perfect. Really looking forward to more pictures of this beauty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks fabu! I haven''t been on ebay in years--but recall following that vendors auctions. Good stuff!

cheers--Sharon

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!
36.gif
When do you get back to Long Beach?--pictures then?
31.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Probably not for another year, 787 program has issues.

I''ll ask someone at work, they''re bound to have digital cameras. You should see the lighting that''s in the plant. It makes every stone sparkle. Think Home Depot x 500 wattage
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh PP, it''s just gorgeous!!! I can''t wait till you can post hand pics. CONGRATS!!!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it is beautiful, I love the diamond side stones; it looks perfect
36.gif

Joan

Rough_Rock
Quite the perrrrty ring there!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummo, gorgeous ring!! Congratulations!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! YOu must post pics when you get it!!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
That thing is ...

GORGEOUS

GORGEOUS

GORGEOUS!

I have a new found love for tourmaline, especially when paired with diamonds. I can''t wait to see more pictures! And some handshots!!! It is exquisite! Congratulations on owning such a beautiful ring!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring PP. I love it. Beautiful color, it''s perfect!!!!

Linda

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for the compliments. Patience has never been a virtue and now I''m at the mercy of shipping
25.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
purrfect- what a great tourmaline. And OEC side stones? Be still my heart.... it''s gorgeous! Can''t wait for more shots
9.gif

fafa

Shiny_Rock
purrfectpear, that tourmaline ring is gorgeous. Love the green stone and diamond combo. I like to hang out at the Burgi-N ebay store too. They have some beautiful pieces. Can''t wait to see your hand shot. Congrats.

CalBearsFan

Rough_Rock
Love the color. Green gemstones have really been growing on me lately. Your is another one that show how beautiful and elegant they can be. Enjoy your ring.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I can''t wait to see hand pics!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Very elegant! Beautiful color; and some great diamonds, too!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 3:32:17 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 7/25/2008 1:54:14 PM
Author: purrfectpear

28.gif

BORROW ONE!!!

Look for someone with lots of bling on her finger. *She''ll* have a camera and be happy to lend it to you!

LS

Purrfect Pear!!!
This is your conscience speaking!!!

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? We''re waiting for more!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! .... yes, I am on standby...
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results