shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing my necklace

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought this at Macy's years ago, planning on wearing it to a Christmas party tonight and thought I'd snap a picture.

It's funny I paid less than $100 and I get a ton of compliments every time I wear it.

IMG_2993.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 56

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this and second the neck shots. :mrgreen2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will come back with neck shots tomorrow for you guys promise!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found a reluctant model for a few more shots:P2. Sorry these are so huge, I resize them on my IPhone and they still come out humongous

IMG_3003.JPG IMG_3004.JPG

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ariadne. Originally bought this to wear at a wedding so I was aiming for something less than $100 but tasteful. Just wish there were more occasions to wear it :oops2:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh... I wouldn’t wear this beauty every day! It’s fantastic! Looks like a real Art Deco piece.

And your model is adorable!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! That is one beautiful cat! ---ummm, I mean necklace!
Wait! They're both beautiful!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carly says thank you for the compliments! She is a rescue and a snuggle bug:kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carly says thank you for the compliments! She is a rescue and a snuggle bug:kiss2:

I just love when they are Love bugs. :kiss2: She is even more beautiful than the necklace (which is freaking gorgeous btw). I like the pendant on you too (and as a fair skin lady myself, splotchy skin is my life...lol). :oops::lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is reallly beautiful Stephanie! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty and it has a romantic feel!:love:
But hands down I’ll take the kitty. :lol:
JK. Sort of. :halo:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty and it has a romantic feel!:love:
But hands down I’ll take the kitty. :lol:
JK. Sort of. :halo:

:lol:

Thanks Missy, she is a rescue from a local city shelter probably going back six years ago. My son loves her but maybe we could arrange a joint custody agreement. I'm sure she would love to spend the summers at your beach house ;-)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That is gorgeous!!!

My late grandmother had a gorgeous rhinestone necklace from the 40's that has been borrowed by just about every bride in the family because it's so pretty. The chain wore out sometime in the 80's, so my aunt had it replaced with a white gold chain, even though the pendant itself wasn't real gold. Pieces like that become Nana's necklace.jpg the most treasured!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!!!

My late grandmother had a gorgeous rhinestone necklace from the 40's that has been borrowed by just about every bride in the family because it's so pretty. The chain wore out sometime in the 80's, so my aunt had it replaced with a white gold chain, even though the pendant itself wasn't real gold. Pieces like that become Nana's necklace.jpg the most treasured!

Oh my goodness what a beautiful picture and so wonderful that the necklace has such a history in the family. Thank you for your kind words about my necklace, I wish I had more occasions to wear it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results