shape
carat
color
clarity

sharing my diamond purchase experience....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aFatCat

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I would like to share my *WONDERFUL* experience with usacerteddiamonds.com. After doing research on the web, we decided to purchase a superbcert diamond from usacerteddiamonds. Gina & Martin arranged for us to view the diamond BEFORE we decided to purchase it. They set up an appointment for us to view the diamond with David Wolfe, a professional appraiser, in NYC. The superbCert diamond was absolutely stunning. Stone is 1.02ct, G, VS2. David verified the stone was the same as the reports that came with it. Since we live in the US and usacerteddiamonds is located in Canada we did not have to pay sales tax. Also, included in our diamond purchase was an ideal-scope, 10x loupe, tweesers.

We purchased the Dvatche X-prong setting from 'Michael C Fina' in New York City.

We would like to thank the Pricescope Forums for all of its useful information. It made our diamond and setting search easy, painless and fun.

Here is a picture of the finished ring.

Thanks again.
:))

side2-600.1.jpg

ChetLaura

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful - both the diamond and the setting. :))

Cola

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It looks really nice. The ring really complements the diamond.

aFatCat

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your comments!!
I do love the ring, I cant believe how much sparkle it has.
We would not have been able to purchase such a quality ring if it wasnt for pricescope.:))

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations aFatCat... The ring looks stunning :appl:

Thank you for the nice picture and kind words :)

barry

Shiny_Rock
aFatCat;

Thanks for the kind words and beautiful pictures!

Welcome to the "SuperbCert Club"!

Barry
www.superbcert.com
"When Good Isn't Good Enough" :appl: :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results