shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing all of my updates from the last 5 years!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg!!! Even though you sold it can you tell us about it? That is a showstopper!

I got it from Sako, it was a 2.80ct Fancy Yellow-Brown, a true antique oval but I made the mistake of buying it without seeing it in person and then had it set without ever seeing it. When I got it the cut just didn't do it for me. My AVC has spoiled me with being used to fire so I knew I would keep wearing my AVC.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Asscher was kept in it's halo and set into a necklace. Overtime I collected and reset plenty of other pieces. DBTY was bought preloved here as a bracelet which I had lengthened into a necklace (the stones were originally a mixed cut halo, RBs and carrés). I had princess diamond studs made from my mom's engagement ring, my own diamond studs (three stones each) made from a cluster pendant I had when I was married, a bypass ring with yellow Asscher diamonds , and the first diamond my husband ever bought me, an included little princess cut when I was 16.

Eventually I decided to make "one necklace to rule them all". Everything was combined and I love it completely. This piece is DONE. IMG_20230522_122003.jpg IMG_20230522_122047.jpg

Oh I just love what you have done with this!! :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I contacted DK since he made the original ring and that was that. This gets worn pretty much every day. And I have TWO bands that I love with it Screenshot_20230524_172059_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230524_172110_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230524_172154_Instagram.jpg

I would wear that every day too! Just beautiful!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved jou your journey. I too am obsessed with jewelry and I don't think I will ever change. You have some beautiful pieces. My jewelry journey would take too long to write on here as I have had soooo many pieces come and go!! Some I regret but mostly I don't.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved jou your journey. I too am obsessed with jewelry and I don't think I will ever change. You have some beautiful pieces. My jewelry journey would take too long to write on here as I have had soooo many pieces come and go!! Some I regret but mostly I don't.

Thank you! This isn't at all showing all the pieces I've owned but have sold, I don't even think I could remember them all :lol-2:

Sanderson44

Rough_Rock
OMG I love this post and the journey; I have been through a lot with my rings over the years, and don't love my e-ring right now, but my current (and final ;-) ) husband is not into changing e-rings (sadly). I had been eyeing an LM setting lately and he was a firm "no go" unless a RHR. I hope to learn to venture into new pieces instead of working on just my e-ring (when I was UCLABelle on PS I had changed my e-ring like 12 times, seriously, and found it a LOT of fun, personally). This is a great motivating post.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love this post and the journey; I have been through a lot with my rings over the years, and don't love my e-ring right now, but my current (and final ;-) ) husband is not into changing e-rings (sadly). I had been eyeing an LM setting lately and he was a firm "no go" unless a RHR. I hope to learn to venture into new pieces instead of working on just my e-ring (when I was UCLABelle on PS I had changed my e-ring like 12 times, seriously, and found it a LOT of fun, personally). This is a great motivating post.

Thank you so much! I remember a lot of your journey!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results