shape
carat
color
clarity

shared prong wedding band to complement vatche royal crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

student

Shiny_Rock
Long time, no see!

We''ve now bought a wedding band to go with my fiancee''s engagement ring. After all the work we put into finding the match we liked best, I thought I''d share the fruits of our labors, in case they might be helpful to others looking for the same thing. Whiteflash.com custom-designed the band for us. It has five A Cut Above diamonds totalling 0.55 carats, F-G, VS1-VS2.

My fiancee loves it!

student

Shiny_Rock
picture #2

student

Shiny_Rock
picture #3

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Student:

Hope you don't mind me posting this for you as your attachments weren't coming through. So pleased you are happy with the band!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

5stoneband.jpg

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Here's your Vatche Royal crown with the new wedding band - awesome!!
1.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

2rings.jpg

anniediamond

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful sight. FIVE Cut Above diamonds. What a lucky girl she is! Congratulations to you and your finacee!
--Annie

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Student - that is very pretty (thanks Lesley)- if you don't mind me asking, what are the specs on the combo (ie. what are the specs on the center and each of the five band stones ?).

Should keep the girl happy !!!

Thanks.
FC
read.gif

student

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words. I don't know the specs on each individual stone in the band, just the ranges listed above. The solitaire is 0.72 carats, F VS2.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
are these pictures in the eye-candy folder in "show me the ring"? i couldn't find it and would like to look at it later to get at least an idea of wedding bands. plus the pictures are just awesome.

student

Shiny_Rock
69gm, I've put pics in the "Show me the ring" section for posterity.
loopy.gif

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Hey,

I love this - looks fantastic - could someone let me know if this would work with a larger size diamond (2.5ct) as well (Lesley ?).

Thanks.
FC
lickout.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi FC:

The band can work for any size center stone. It was custom made for student and can work for any size center stone. It can be custom made with any size diamonds should you want them to be larger.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Gosh, Student!!! What a gorgeous set!!!

As always, Lesley, beautiful pics!!!

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

69gm

Shiny_Rock
if i might ask, what is the size of the 2 bands? they look about 2.5 - 3.0 mm. is it bigger or smaller than that?

thanks!

69gm

Shiny_Rock
lesly,

how do you always make me jealous and take such great pictures? what's your secret? your pictures are always so BEAUTIFUL!!!
love.gif

student

Shiny_Rock
69gm, the Vatche band is 3.2mm. I'm not sure about the exact width of the wedding band, but it looks close--maybe a bit narrower?

LINUS

Rough_Rock
Does anyone mind how if I ask how much the band cost at Whiteflash? My boyfriend bought (or is in the process of buying) a 1 carat (or around that size) Vatche Royal Crown engagement ring for me at Whiteflash and I love that band to go with it. How much would the band cost? Thanks!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Linus, your best bet is to call or e-mail Whiteflash to get a price.

The thread you pulled up is two years old so the price that person paid probably is no longer current.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your set is gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results