shape
carat
color
clarity

Shared prong ring recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sort of looking for a shared prong diamond and colored stone (open to suggestion) ring in white gold. I obviously want a nice quality, but since this would only be worn occasionally in lieu of my wedding set, it doesn''t need to be of the highest quality. I don''t care if the colored stones are treated (but want them to have nice color).

I don''t want to spend a ton of money on it. Anyone have any suggestions or websites I can look at?

Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is that you are referring to eternity style alternating diamond and coloured gemstone rings? If so, my favourite is Signed Pieces. The quality of the stones and their workmanship is very good.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 4:44:25 PM
Author: Chrono
My guess is that you are referring to eternity style alternating diamond and coloured gemstone rings? If so, my favourite is Signed Pieces. The quality of the stones and their workmanship is very good.
I don''t want a full eternity...just something that covers the top of my finger, and couldn''t find any non-eternity rings on SP with colored stones in them.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link
You missed this one
1.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 6:11:21 PM
Author: lisaC
link
You missed this one
1.gif
*smacks head*

How in the world did I miss that??
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results