shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your wedding dress, please!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Looking through this thread makes me want to go gown shopping allllll over again :love: :love: :love: I'm simply obsessed with wedding gowns, i think! PSers have such divine taste!!

cachia85

Rough_Rock
My wedding gown is Mori Lee 2105, love it!

wedding gown.jpg

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I already posted the website's picture of my dress, but here are a few shots of me in it on our wedding day. The dress is Maggie Sottero's Gatsby in ivory with pewter accents. Loved every minute I spent in this dress.

maggie sottero gatsby.JPG

bodice shot.jpg

chicnhed

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine: Allure 8764. Not at ALL what I thought I wanted, but perfect. Also, this dress look COMPLETELY different on me than it does on their model.

Untitled-1.jpg

IwannaCushion

Rough_Rock
Here is my dress. It's a Pronovias. It's not a good picture, but it shows off the bling!

dress.jpg

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
My dress is the Janet Nelson Kumar Whisp in silk chiffon. I do not have a picture of myself in it as the dress was several sizes too small. As soon as I go for a fitting, I will post an updated picture. I purchased the dress at Designer Loft in New York. I found the designer's website first and she told me she would be at the store in person so I went to try on her dresses when Janet was there. Janet personally helped me try on several dresses, gave me her feedback, and measured me. They will make the dress to my custom measurements which I think is kind of neat especially for a dress under $2K.

http://www.janetnelsonkumar.com/Whisp.html

Belle_Fille_Whisp_Front%20.jpg

Attachments

• whisp1.bmp
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 3,276

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Here is my dress! It's by Cymbeline, "Dynastie."

mscushion_dress 1.JPG

A

Anonymous

I get to add mine, yay!!!!! :bigsmile: Ignore my weird face though! :lol: The little girl is my almost 8 year old daughter that will be walking me down the isle. So freaking happy!

DSC01939_resized.JPG

irlmdm0522

Rough_Rock
Here's my dress after the 2nd fitting! Can't wait for it to be completely done and ready to take home :)

photo[1]blacked.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Here is my dress by Cassablanca. Sorry at this time I only have a backshot. But i love my french busle.

back.jpg

Amber204

Rough_Rock
Here's mine. It's an Alfred Angelo. Very simple but I like it, I liked having a bit of colour. Oh should mention, obviously that's not a picture of me (I wish!), my fitting isn't until May so that's a stock photo.

aafront.jpg

aaback.jpg

annette510

Rough_Rock
Trade
Ive got my eye on this bad boy by the White by Vera Wang collection for David's Bridal - I'm obsessed!

verawangdbridal2.jpg

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
CurlySue|1289498604|2761753 said:
I already posted the website's picture of my dress, but here are a few shots of me in it on our wedding day. The dress is Maggie Sottero's Gatsby in ivory with pewter accents. Loved every minute I spent in this dress.
file.jpg

I LOVE the all-over-lace look and the Gatsby is one dress I am considering. CurlySue, I wonder if you might mind posting a cpl of other pics of your dress from your wedding day? I am trying to decide between the Ivory Only and the Ivory with Pewter versions and more pics could really help! Also, did you make any alterations to the train? Some pics I've seen make the lace train look very long compared to the underlay, but in this pic yours looks more even? Or perhaps it's just the angle of the pic, not showing the sheerness of the lace. :?:

Thank you SO much, if you see this message. :)

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
No problem, Rae! I will start another thread directed to you with some more pictures.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
annette510 said:
Ive got my eye on this bad boy by the White by Vera Wang collection for David's Bridal - I'm obsessed!

i actually just bought this dress on saturday, but in white. here's one not so great photo. the dress is just BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

DSC01395.jpg

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Mine is Maggie Sottero "Destiny" - (Size 8 completely unaltered for reference)

185661_10150111889848910_18943803909_6342607_8129205_n.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
here is mine, i'm in the sample and the design on the belt will be taken off and sewn directly onto the dress.

wdress.PNG

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
dress%20again.jpg back%20of%20dress.jpg
Here is the front and back of mine. Sorry the back is in black and white and I've edited out my face! I was crying and looked a mess!

It was by David Fielden! I love it and kind of want to chop it off at the knee and dye it black and wear it again!

Head-in-the-clouds

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

This is my first post in BWW. I recently found my amazing dress and I can't wait to wear it :love:

It is the Melina by Amsale.

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

gls

Shiny_Rock
head-in-the-clouds, you look AMAZING in your dress! Love it!

SapphireLover, loving the uniqueness of your dress. I would definitely look into dying it black, its way too pretty to sit in the closet!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Head in the Clouds- that is beautiful! I love it.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Here's me in my dress for our destination wedding. When the lady brought it out I was not impressed by it on the hanger but boy oh boy did I love it once I got it on :)

THEDresssmaller.jpg

merry1

Rough_Rock
Lovely dresses.

Candrias

Rough_Rock
Here is mine! It's by White on White and I just ordered it this past weekend. First pic is of me in the dress and the second is from the website:

wwg304_pg.jpg

New Image.JPG

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Head-in-the-clouds|1302491156|2892992 said:
Hi Ladies,
This is my first post in BWW. I recently found my amazing dress and I can't wait to wear it :love:
It is the Melina by Amsale.
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G. It's beyond beautiful.

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
cachia85|1289461834|2761161 said:
My wedding gown is Mori Lee 2105, love it!

OMG this is the dress I chose too!!! I can't wait for it to arrive in September! :). Beautiful and congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results