shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your wedding dress, please!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you thank you! This is basically exactly what I planned on telling my seamstress. I hope it turns out beautiful! I will of course post pics on here when its all ready to go! Thanks again!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 8:05:05 AM
Author: laughwithme
Thank you thank you! This is basically exactly what I planned on telling my seamstress. I hope it turns out beautiful! I will of course post pics on here when its all ready to go! Thanks again!

One thing I forgot to mention. The designer of my dress, Rivini will make pattern changes when you custom order the dress. Example: I preferred the tapered skirt or the "Serena" style vs. the fuller skirt on the "Novara" that I choose. So at production/design they changed the skirt silhouette. But I still had my seamstress go in and make it more fitted. And to be honest I think if you find a talented seamstress she can do almost any alterations that you desire.
Oh and the dress was very comfortable, easy to sit in.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
This is my dress, Lazaro. (Sorry for the link!)

My dress colors is off-off-white, I think it''s called "Antique Eggshell"

Dress!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 9:39:43 AM
Author: shertz1981
This is my dress, Lazaro. (Sorry for the link!)

My dress colors is off-off-white, I think it''s called ''Antique Eggshell''

Dress!
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any pics of you in it?

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Sadly, given my dependence on my crutches and moon boot, I couldn''t stand still long enough to get a picture. Hopefully I can take some on 1/2 when I go back to get remeasured

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 1:04:04 PM
Author: shertz1981
Sadly, given my dependence on my crutches and moon boot, I couldn''t stand still long enough to get a picture. Hopefully I can take some on 1/2 when I go back to get remeasured
7.gif
7.gif

If you get pics of you in it, you better post them!
2.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine... Mon Cheri (discontinued style)

aaamyweddingdressmoncheri1000.jpg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
It''s very pretty on you.
36.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2009 6:13:04 AM
Author: LilyKat
Thank you joelly! I do love the dress. Now I just need an extra pair of arms (and eyes on the back of my head) in order to lace it up...
3.gif
I know exactly what you mean.

Strawberries

Rough_Rock
Hello, SapphireLover, is your dress by an English designer? I really like the top. I saw a pic in the other day a lady had the bottom part made from the same fabric and it was like a slight A-line.

Did you buy yours in the states?

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
My gown is an Amsale. Very simple in silk taffeta with a little bling "applique" on the side. I''m not a lace person, and I didn''t want a lot of bling. My wedding day jewelry will be all the bling I need. I have a fitting in January, so no good pic of me in the gown yet.

Gown Coll - Manuel.jpg

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
Ooops! Sorry that thing is huge!!!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Here is my dress it is a Jim Hjelm.I have no pics of me in it yet.
1.gif

mydressJH.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 8:03:56 AM
Author: Amzizzle
Here is my dress it is a Jim Hjelm.I have no pics of me in it yet.
1.gif
I can''t wait to see you in the dress!!!!!!!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
Jim Hjelm!!!!!!!!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Princess! I''m really excited to get it back on for fittings and whatnot to!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome. At times, I''ve gone back to the bridal shop just to put the dress on
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
My wedding dress was Watters Style 7094B in ivory silk charmeuse. We were married June 20, 2009. Here are a couple pics (hope it's not too many)!

kbatblessingcropx.jpg

kbwalkingoutofchurchs.jpg

kbpinkflowersxs.jpg

ETA: I bought it through NetBride and was able to get it for 45% below retail. I had a great experience with them, so if anyone wants to know more about them, I'd love to share.

weddingdressstockpic1.gif

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine, Jim Hjelm 8813 replica, no pics of me in it yet--waiting for it to get here
1.gif

8813 big cupcake.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 9:31:05 AM
Author: SapphireLover
Here is mine!
Gorgeous!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my dress last night! It''s Maggie Sottero''s Gatsby - this is the picture from the website, as I don''t have any of me. I am not sure if I will wear it with the straps like this... I''m also considering either wearing it strapless with a shrug made from the same satin as the band around the dropped waist or possibly getting some sheer straps made to create an illusion v-neck.

msgatsby.jpg

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 1:27:02 PM
Author: CurlySue
I ordered my dress last night! It''s Maggie Sottero''s Gatsby - this is the picture from the website, as I don''t have any of me. I am not sure if I will wear it with the straps like this... I''m also considering either wearing it strapless with a shrug made from the same satin as the band around the dropped waist or possibly getting some sheer straps made to create an illusion v-neck.
Beautiful!
30.gif
And extra points in my book for the name
21.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:14:12 PM
Author: jjc

Date: 1/19/2010 1:27:02 PM
Author: CurlySue
Beautiful!
30.gif
And extra points in my book for the name
21.gif

Thanks, jjc!!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my dress. Its a Priscilla of Boston Platinum. I don''t think they make it anymore, but I loved it because it was so unique. This is a picture of it bustled up...

Bustled dress on dancefloor.jpg

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
And here is my dress and veil hanging up pre-ceremony...

Dress and veil on hanger.jpg

kristlew

Rough_Rock
Here is mine! The one I tried/picture is a little small, I''m still waiting for mine to come in (also it''s shown in diamond white & mine will be ivory)

kristledress12.jpg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Beachrunner, I love that bow on your dress.
36.gif
Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results