shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your wedding dress, please!

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding dress was the Watters 1048b, and my reception dress was a Sue Wong bubble dress.

june13.JPG

livinginsg

Shiny_Rock
Mine is a Made in Singapore creation; by Louis Ler of Amor Meus. Simple A-line with lace.

weddingdressa250409.JPG

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 9:26:34 AM
Author: livinginsg
Mine is a Made in Singapore creation; by Louis Ler of Amor Meus. Simple A-line with lace.
Lovely dress and gorgeous shoes
30.gif

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Just for fun here is my dress. It is not made by a designer, I designed it and had a custom dressmaker in Seattle create it for me.

kiwiwedding10.jpg

ambulance92

Rough_Rock
This is a dress from David''s Bridal. I think the style number is T8818.

IMG_145746464.jpg

ambulance92

Rough_Rock
And here''s the front of the dress, the back, and the train.
30.gif

dres290392734.JPG

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2009 8:10:33 AM
Author: mayachel
Ahh, this thread came just in time. So for those who don''t know, I bought my dress the second day of shopping AND walked out of the store with it. Even though it is in my closet I don''t peak at it much these days, though I did try it on in August for a best friend. When I forget about it, I start to fantasize about other dresses, but now pulling up the picks for it, I''m still happy with it. Whew!
Ohh myy goodness! That dress is STUNNING! Stop fantasizing, carry a pic of it in your wallet or something lol... it looks beautiful on you!
That lace is to die for! (and I''m not usually someone who likes lace!)
36.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
My dress is the Sottero & Midgley JSM1103, I love it
30.gif

MaggieSotteroJSM1103.jpg

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow Dannielle, I love the silhouette on yours! Elegant and super hot at the same time.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
So many beautiful dresses! How do we ever choose? sba771 that Monique Lhuillier makes me drooool.

Here''s mine, La Sposa, Famosa:

jlawoei324ef1.jpg

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine: Watters and Watters 9046B. Sorry no photos of me in the actual dress because my camera battery died. I must admit that I thought it looked a little plain and uninteresting on the model, but when I put it on, I loved it
5.gif
weird how that works huh?

Watters-Trumpet-9046B-White-2007-10702.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine was a Benjamin Roberts (Think it''s Anjolique in the US)

Getting into it on the day

puttingonshoes3.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
The back of it from a fitting

beefitting89.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine (Madeline Garder - private line):

boda%203a.JPG

boda%20174a.JPG

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine. Its a Romona Keveza, but I forget which style. Off white shantung. (We did a "reveal" before we walked down the aisle and this is me approaching B for the first time--hence the funny excited expression :)

akslkj22233.jpg

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
I know you can''t see the lines of the dress in this shot, but I thought it was good for seeing the details of the bodice and the lace (LOVED THE LACE :)

aklsk333.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
topo dazzle - ramona keveza is one of my favorite designers, and that is one of my favorite dresses. It looks like it was custom made for you, beautiful! I also love your necklace.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2009 11:23:40 PM
Author: cindygenit
This is my wedding dress =)
Not really fancy or anything, but I love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Cindy, you look good in it. Wow!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
This is mine. No pics of me in it yet since it's still being altered. Coming soon though after 12/4. It's Alfred Angelo style # 1505. It is a discontinued style so I got it half-price off the rack. It's not as fantastic as others shown in here but I love it. I've been changing my mind about it over and over again but always come back to it in the end.

Alfred Angelo 1505.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm another color fan!

Dress was made in China (like me!) based on my sketches, the pair of lotuses and the gold accents on the belt are all hand embroidered. It's a weird and unusual dress, but it was so me!

wdressmtgs.jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Mori Lee, unknown style. Super simple dressed with a tiny bit of beading around the waist. We were on the beach so the light fabric was flowy and perfect. I love the way it looks in the sandcastle photo.

ericarwedding4.JPG

Erica&Ken-30-high.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I wore the Marisa 737. Two layers of silk organza, modified mermaid, scoop neckline, re-embroidered alencon lace applique that went down the bodice and sort of tapered off/swirled around towards the back. I loved the fit but I also loved the way it moved! I was mesmerized when I would walk past the mirrors in the hallway on the way to the rest room during the reception.

pscstekdresscollage.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
those are all beautiful gowns!!!

once i figure out which gown to pick, i''d definitely post it here! ehehe. i''m still stuck with the 2 i told you gals about...

Porridge: you look very much like the girl in a bridal magazine they featured were looking for a gown at kleinfelds! was that you?? (i have to look for that edition!)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my gorgeous Cosmobella gown (it's a Demetrios line).
30.gif
This is not me, it's a stock photo.

I felt like a princess in it on my wedding day!!

Cosmobella gown.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the back of my gown, hanging in my bridal suite. I loved the row of satin covered buttons going down the back!

Cosmobellagownback-1.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the lace back with cut out detail:

backofgown-1.jpg

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Here is mine, not me in the photo obviously! I don''t have any of me in it yet, it''s way too big and falls right off, won''t be having it altered til about March of next year. It''s a Reem Acra, the name of the gown is "ceremony" it''s a diamond white modified ball gown in silk satin and the top has blush colored appliques and lots and lots of beading and embroidery! It''s a sample from a few years ago, but I just HAD to have it because of the pink in it! :) And of course I''ll be wearing pink shoes with it!

myreemacradress.JPG

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Chemgeek, Its gorgeous. Can''t wait to see it on you.
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results