shape
carat
color
clarity

share you small pleasures that make a difference in your life

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some of my small pleasures:

Snuggling with and listening to my kitties purr

Having Henry (one of my kitties) climb into my arms, purr, and fall asleep

Going out for ice cream

Watching a good movie with my FI

Reading a good book

Browsing the library or book store for books to read

A cup of International Delights: Suisse Mocha (comes in a tin can, in the coffee aisle) in the winter

A really cold glass of lemonade in the summer

Fresh baked chocolate choip cookies

BBQs

Swimming or just hanging out by a pool or lake

Stopping by the bagel shop down the road for breakfast

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2007 12:56:14 PM
Author: Skippy123
This is funny; I want to play! On our anniversary we went to Costco and bought an hose reel that automatically winds the hose with the touch of a button.
9.gif

ooooooh skippy, this would be FANTASTIC! I want one! Of course my dh would break it in a week. He breaks all my cool garden toys.
5.gif

We upgraded our queen mattress to a king & got a sumptous pillow top. I sleep MUCH better. Of course, I''m 100 feet away from dh now, so that sucks, but heck, I''m prego & surround myself with a dozen pillows for support anyway.

But my favorite *small* pleasure was a new cozy throw for my sofa. $29 at nordstrom rack, its like the barefoot dreams stuff, but sooo much cheaper. mmmm...I snuggle under it every time I watch tv.

love throws.

Diver

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
ooooh this one! this one!! before anyone else gets up & I have the whole world to myself. ahhh.

Diver

edited to add: I forgot to quote Widget's morning coffee routine. LOL...I'm kinda slow tonight..off to bed..

which brings me to my other favorite simple pleasure:

freshly washed sheets that smell of yummy fabric softener & are so comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results