shape
carat
color
clarity

Share the pictures of my rings and Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvdiamond

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for a month now. It''s fun and I learn a lot. I have been married for 5 years now so I have my engagement ring for a while and LOVE IT! I come from the country where there isn''t a tradition that women wear both wedding and e-rings. So I always wear only my e-ring (consider as w-ring in my country) and people always asked me when I will get married!
20.gif

So I got a plain wedding band while searching for nice w-ring/band. I had problem finding what I like because of my e-ring setting. It sits so low then I can''t find any ring to sit flush together.

Anyhow, I happened to find this site and started reading. I found Signed Pieces and fail in love with their eternity band! Though it doesn''t sit flush with my e-ring, I decided I want it.
9.gif

I happened to be in NYC and visited Signed Pieces store. I met and talked to Jerry, Isaac and David. All of them are very nice and patient with me. I ordered the ring and it arrived with in two weeks. David even shipped it over night for me so I can have it for last weekend for our anniversay!
36.gif

Anyhow, I love both of my rings very much. Now, I''m starting to think what should I do with my e-ring so it will sit close to my w-band. I like SP matching e-ring set but I think I want to keep my e-ring plain in knife edge as is. Might need to change the mounting.

Okay, here are the pix...

noon1.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love the set as it is right now! I like the basket setting, it''s very Cartier classic!

What size is your stone? I was trying to guesstimate and figured 3c? Also what finger size do you have?

Gotta know the details!!

Lovely!

luvdiamond

Rough_Rock
Oh yes, forget about that.
21.gif

For e-ring, I don''t have the certificate with me but I think it''s about 2.02ct, G color.
For w-band, It''s 0.94 ct, 25 stones, F-G color.

My ring size is 3.75

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your ring setting! It''s like a Tiffany knife-edge + Cartier basket combined into one! Lovely!
Where did you find the setting???
I guessed 3 cts too inititally! Looks HUGE on your fingers!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful classic look! I wouldn''t change a thing. Your solitaire stone looks huge!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW! I love that set, so classic! And that engagement ring looks huge! I wish I had small fingers!

I like the look of the two rings together...Strange, but I actually don''t think they have to sit flush to be beautiful together!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks terrific!!! I love the ering and your band from SP is lovely. Don''t change a thing!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! It is perfect as it is!!! Please don''t change that beautiful e-ring setting! I love the eternity band, too!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn''t change anything. I like when a e-ring and w-band is not flush together. Your set is beautiful, by the way.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just stunning together and I would leave them just as they are!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love your set! Don''t change anything!

And your stone looks HUGE on your finger, I definitely was thinking 3+ carats
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it too. I wear a 3.5 so your pics are giving me a good idea of how a 2 carat would look on my hand
27.gif
. I think it looks gorgeous as a set but can see how you might want to them to sit closer or flush. I''d keep it for a little while as is and see if it grows on you, if not there are some gorgeous solitaire out there that you can reset your stone in.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finger lipo...
39.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waaaah, I''m drooling all over my keyboard.................You have my absolute dream set! Please don''t change it. It is so unbelievably gorgeous!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 1:13:55 PM
Author: Mara
Finger lipo...
39.gif
No doubt! I can''t even imagine what a 3.5 or 3.75 finger is like. I think my pinky is bigger than that.

BTW lovely rings! Love signed pieces rings!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Punchie I think my pinkie finger is a size 3 or so as my Mom''s small-fingered w-ring fits on it...WAH! So sad.

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are beautiful and really elegant! I also never thought I''d worry about the size of my fingers until I started looking at rings! Luvdiamond-what country are you from where engagement rings are used as wedding rings. I''ve seen that before and wondered.

luvdiamond

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your comments...
12.gif

Maybe I took pictures too close and that''s why it looks big!
3.gif
I re-took it so you can see the proportion with my hand. Having said this, I love my 2ct and think 3ct would be too big for me to wear on the daily basis.

I''m from Thailand. We don''t have the tradition of having a wedding band. We aren''t required to wear ring on left hand side. Men don''t even have to wear rings at all!

My friend has a jewelry store and I show her Tiffany knife edge style and she came up with this design for me. I think what I love most about it is the prong size. She used the smallest prong size I have ever seen. You hardly see the metal on the diamond.

The funny thing was once I was asked so many times about my big day (though I''m married), I went back to my friend and asked her to get me plain wedding band. She told me "good good, wearing this band outside to protect your e-ring from slipping out." I did until I noticed why others wear the w-band first. So I asked my American friend and she said it''s because it''s closer to your heart!

Well, now I learn...
5.gif

noon6.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Boy! I''m taking a pic of that six prong setting to Quest. What a great design.

Love your rings.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still looks big to me!!!!!!

I really love the setting, it is a great mix of Tiff knife edge and Cartier basket !!

Oh and now I have a picture of super tiny prong tips for my upgrade time!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 3:09:34 PM
Author: Mara
Punchie I think my pinkie finger is a size 3 or so as my Mom''s small-fingered w-ring fits on it...WAH! So sad.

LOL!

I agree that ring looks huge! Such a classic beautiful look!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! beautiful rings.
30.gif
10.gif
very classic
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely breathtaking
30.gif
don''t change a thing!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Love your set! That setting is just great! I agree that the diamond looks enormous!!! And, you know, it really doesn''t bother me that the 2 don''t fit flush. I think it actually looks good with your set!! Seeing your pics actually inspired me to take out my SP shared prong today and put it together with my solitaire.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Luv your diamond Luvdiamond
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results