shape
carat
color
clarity

Shanna Moakler Wedding Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Its funny you bring up the dog, when travis got the car from Shanna.. she said this is from me, landon, atiana and alabama... i did not know at the time she had her baby, i was like who is alabama the dogg???
i wouldnt think to ever name a child alabama.. but each to their own...

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Speaking of thier cat whats up with it''s cut off looking tail?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 7:11:14 PM
Author: devientdrow
Speaking of thier cat whats up with it''s cut off looking tail?
Oh no!!Shanna has been cooking here lately. Do you think she got confused?
32.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
LOL - I think the cat is a particular breed, which is why its tail looks like that. I''m pretty sure he got the cat from a breeder last season and gave it to her for Christmas. God forbid Shanna get a cat at a rescue. For people who claim to be "anything but average", they sure have your "average" celebrity taste - -as in HIGH MAINTENANCE.
20.gif

The Evil Pixie

Rough_Rock
38.gif
I absolutely hate Meet The Barkers. I mean come on, Travis is this horrible skinny little thing and Shanna seems to do nothing more than:
Whinge
Sleep
Ignore her daughter
Make out with Travis

We all know she''s an old slapper but does she really need to play on it that much! Get a room!!

I feel so sorry for her poor daughter. even if she doesn''t understand how ignorant her mom and step dad are towards her at he minute all she needs to do when she gets older is look back over the footage and she''ll soon realise what shitty people are responsable for her upbringing.

Travis seems to be one of them people who just look like the stink! Have a was man for **** sake!! Did any one see when they went to Mr Chow''s for Shanna''s birthday? he wore the same vest and just covered up his smell with cologne! Ewwww.

Respect to Shanna though for going near him in the first place AND having two kids. Whilst i''m on that subject.....Shave that silly mohawk off of Landon''s head! And rename ytour daughter something that isn''t as stupid as Alabama Luella. Where do they get these names from?

*Rant Over*
38.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
38.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/38.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">

The Evil Pixie

Rough_Rock
Oh Wow I made sooo Many typo''s!!!

I found a picture of Alabama, pretty cute as it happens so if you guys haven''t seen her (and if your remotely interested in another little one that will soon be ignored by her crap parents!!) , then you can check it out here ....

Celebrity Baby Blog: Introducing Alabama Luella Barker...

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think they are the best parents but I don''t neccesarily think they should be raided by child services. I think Travis seems very good with the children. She does really seem to not do much besides the above mentioned activities but I think thier affection is sweet. I''m pretty much about that affectionate with my husband. I really don''t think she''s all that. True, Travis has the kind of crust punk look which makes you think he needs a shower and he probably does but I think he is attractive. I hate those silver tooth caps though. Ick! From a distance it just looks like he''s missing teeth.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
He has actually admitted a few times that he smells and I remember him covering(trying to) it w/cologne.
14.gif
He does seem to be the better parent of the two.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone catch last nights episode with Adrianne Curry checking out Shanna''s ring? I didn''t catch what she said to Shanna about it but I thought it was cool that celebs are just like us-diamond stalkers!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I saw it. (I''m a loser who loves reality t.v.
2.gif
)

She was checking out Shanna''s ring and goes "Wow! He really LOVES you!" It kind of annoyed me b/c Adrienne annoys me. I wanted to say to her "A man''s love is not measured by the size of a woman''s diamond, you dumbass.".

Have you ever seen My Fair Brady? It is soooooooooooo painful to watch.
14.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the last episode when he pulls the fast one on her....give me a freaking break. What a couple of losers.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 9:33:48 PM
Author: Morticia
I saw it. (I''m a loser who loves reality t.v.
2.gif
)

She was checking out Shanna''s ring and goes ''Wow! He really LOVES you!'' It kind of annoyed me b/c Adrienne annoys me. I wanted to say to her ''A man''s love is not measured by the size of a woman''s diamond, you dumbass.''.

Have you ever seen My Fair Brady? It is soooooooooooo painful to watch.
14.gif

I think she was just jealous because Shanna got a ring. The only time I saw the show she was obsessing about getting engaged (they hardly know each other)!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
They're engaged now. That was the "season finale". Why or why did I watch that show, I will never know. Adrienne is painful to watch. Beautiful girl, no doubt, but she talks like she's on something all the time and she's a drama queen - big time. Chris Knight isn't much better.

Anyway... I forget when that awful season finale was but I think she was already engaged when she did that photo shoot. Just from what I've seen on the show, I can totally see Adrienne comparing her ring to Shanna's and then bitching about the size of her stone... I can see it now - "Chrissy, I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant a bigger stone.". UGH, she's annoying.
14.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
The last episode of My Fair Brady was the only one I ever watched but I get the idea. I am assuming the whole season was of her whining for an E-ring!!! She is so annoying. He used to be one of my fav''s but
14.gif
not anymore.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Devientdrow, they kept showing closeups of her ring on last nights episode. She was COOKING(boy is she nesting) and they kept zooming in on whatever she was chopping up. Plus there was a discusting 5 second shot of Travis sucking her finger
14.gif
She must have just cleaned them because they were sparkling!!!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
I saw it Moon! My husband, who had his nose in a book sitting besides me, almost pee''d his pants! I grabbed his arm and shrieked "There is is! There is is!" Ahhhh soooooooooooooo close! It looked different up close like maybe it is a large stone but set into an almost antique style setting? Did it look to you like the setting was built up a lot? I just wish an up close photo would emerge!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Tell him he should have been paying attention and you wouldn''t have to scare the pee outa him
9.gif
!
From what I saw it appearred the center stone was set higher than I thought, like a tiffany style, then pave'' all around. I''ve noticed she wears it alone alot. If only Trav would suck her finger then we could get a better all around shot.
14.gif

I can''t believe all the trouble she''s been having lately. First the Christmas decorations(which I felt was her fault. How dumb do you have to be to think all that was covered in her donation) then Landons furniture and Alabama''s crib set. I kind of feel bad for her because now that she is trying to be a good wife/mommy she is having a hard time.
8.gif

Lola27

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if you guys are still looking or not (lol,,,I am) but I found pics on DailyCeleb.com of Travis and Shanna and if you can get them to download and zoom in it looks like you will have a pretty good look of the rings. I on the other hand, had problems with the computer and can''t get them to download. I am still on a huge hunt to find good pics of this set so if I find something else I will let you guys know. If you go to DailyCeleb.com search for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results