shape
carat
color
clarity

Shanna Moakler Wedding Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone know the specs of this or have an up close pic? The one I want to see and know about is the one she recieved from now husband Travis Barker of Blink 182. You can see it on thier mtv show Meet The Barkers.......it''s really pretty. But I have never seen it up close nor do I know the specs on it. I know her weddings bands are two thin bands that look to be pave that she wears on eithier side of her ering. I searched through yahoo and could find nothing
7.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~While I was on break from school, I happened to catch the episode of Meet the Barkers when Travis picks out her wedding bands. All three rings are from Cartier (the e-ring and both wedding bands). I don''t know much about her actual e-ring, just that it''s a round brilliant (maybe 4-5 carats) with pave'' on both sides. You might want to check out the Cartier Bridal website to see if anything looks familiar. Here is the link...

Cartier Bridal

~Hope this helps!!
2.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
OooOoOo thanks!! The couple is unually guarded about thier wedding. There are no photos or video that were released to press or tv. The only pics people posted of her were the small clips on the show like they showed her trying on her dress ect then they did a sweet little collage of wedding day photos/video and that was it.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I''d love to know too. I really like her ring. Her? Not so much.
2.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha I know what you mean! When I first started watching that show it was like watching a train wreck. Her ignoring her daughter, sleeping all day and over whiny use of the endearment ''papa'' made me cringe. Not that he didn''t eithier........smoking pot before your wedding planning dinner?? Come on.....BUT it always seemed to me that as flawed as they were they had a really great love for each other that wasn''t hollywood or fake. Travis''s whole voice changes when he talks to her and his children and the romantic gestures he does for her!! Gah!! You can see she truly loves and adores him. I was surprised to hear in the new season they go to marriage counseling because they were thinking of breaking up! I imagine being pregnant while caring for other little ones and your husband being away for long periods of time can be stressful for the marriage.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I thought I was the only PSer to watch this show. My daughter and I crack on these people all the time. Travis, while some may think he looks strange, is actually the stable one of the two, it seems. This lazy heifer slept through Christmas morning and made the whole family wait for her to wake up!!! And poor Atiana!!!The only time she gets attention is when she''s in trouble.(We''ll be reading about her in the tabloids in a few years) I too love getting looks at her wedding set. Isn''t it funny that these people are so ''out there'' with the rest of their lives but keep their wedding so guarded. Maybe they made a deal w/someone and gave them exclusive rights to it. Maybe like a VH1 or InStyle Wedding special.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Thats what I was thinking too! The only pics i''ve seen looked like they were stills from the little bit they showed on the MTV show. Thier wedding was very pretty. I LOVED her wedding day look except for the showing of side boob :) I noticed above was mentioned her ring was cartier. Looks like the engagement ring is a round brilliant solitaire on a THICK pave band. Then her wedding bands are two thin pave bands. I''m wondering what size that rock is though! It looks HUGE!!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I was at Cartier yesterday.

There was a HUGE cushion on a thick pave band in the window.

Maybe it was the same band - very pretty. About 6-8mm wide.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh maybe....damn! I need an up close photo!! Will this mystery ever be solved!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2006 7:13:57 PM
Author: moon river
OMG!!! I thought I was the only PSer to watch this show. My daughter and I crack on these people all the time. Travis, while some may think he looks strange, is actually the stable one of the two, it seems. This lazy heifer slept through Christmas morning and made the whole family wait for her to wake up!!! And poor Atiana!!!The only time she gets attention is when she''s in trouble.(We''ll be reading about her in the tabloids in a few years) I too love getting looks at her wedding set. Isn''t it funny that these people are so ''out there'' with the rest of their lives but keep their wedding so guarded. Maybe they made a deal w/someone and gave them exclusive rights to it. Maybe like a VH1 or InStyle Wedding special.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that Atiana gets totally ignored! Also has anybody noticed that Atiana dad, Oscar De La Hoya is not on the scene at all? It''s as if the little girl doesn’t'' exist. It''s all about Travis, Shanna, and their baby son.

As of December 29, 2005 they had their second child.
http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=6722

Back in 2000 Shanna filed a suit against Oscar De La Hoya:
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=105&STORY=/www/story/12-20-2000/0001391447

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I noticed that too! They do ignore her poor thing.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Okay, I know I''m really late, but they really do ignore little Atianna. I saw Travis interacting with her maybe two or three times last season. I hope it gets better!!!
38.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought her wedding gown was TO DIE FOR. Had I gotten to see that before I got my dress...Id have gone with that.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2006 5:10:14 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Okay, I know I''m really late, but they really do ignore little Atianna. I saw Travis interacting with her maybe two or three times last season. I hope it gets better!!!
38.gif
I''ve actually seen Travis pay more attention to her than her mother does. She will be pushed aside even more with the birth of Alabama. I heard them say the nanny is quitting in this coming season. That should be interesting!! I remember Shanna complaining about being up every couple of hours and how hard it was...then realized she was talking about the dog!!! I do feel bad for what she went through w/Oscar. I had no idea. She needs to appreciate Travis more since she''s been down a rocky road before. He really seems to be the more balanced of the two, with the exeption of the pot smoking-I missed that one.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so I am COMPLETLY assured that there are no up close photos or information on Shanna''s ring. So to share with you all what i''m talking about here......go to this link:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/meet_the_barkers/videos.jhtml

Play the video '' They Put This Thing Up My Bunny.'' and keep your eye out for that left hand bling! Full screen!

This is thier wedding photo.

125581033.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her dress was gorgeous, but so far, my favorite is Pink''s wedding dress. Hers is just like Shanna''s except it has a halter top...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Pink''s Wedding Dress

~Their wedding was featured in this week''s People magazine, and I love her dress!!!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
That was very pretty, I wonder what her engagement ring looked like? Those are really bad photos of her husband, he''s pretty cute Irl.

prettyeyes

Rough_Rock
i have been trying to figure out what her tattoo says on her left wrist but i never get a close up view does anyone know by chance?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2006 12:19:46 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Her dress was gorgeous, but so far, my favorite is Pink''s wedding dress. Hers is just like Shanna''s except it has a halter top...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Pink''s Wedding Dress

~Their wedding was featured in this week''s People magazine, and I love her dress!!!
OMG I loved Pink''s wedding dress! Not something I would''ve worn personally, but WOW she looked beautiful in it, and it was just so fitting of her personality! Whenever I think of celebrity weddings, that is one that I think will always stand out in my mind as spectacular!
36.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty Eyes, in the article it said she and Carey both have '' Tru Love'' tattood on thier wrists. :) My hubby wouldn''t tattoo my name but he''d probably get something matching with me hehe

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad everyone else noticed the poor little girl getting ignored! Travis will just walk in the house and say hi to her and then go crazy when he see''s his "birth" son. Feel so bad for her. They''re naming they''re new child Alabama? I thought they were having a girl? That''s the name they chose? I won''t touch that one.....
31.gif

That ring does look massive and beautiful though! Definatley pave because I heard him say it to a friend or something last season. Can''t find a pic of it!!!

They do seem so much in love but this article from the NY DailyPost begs to differ:

SHRINK-WRAPPED REALITY: Apparently the hot lights of reality TV are taking their toll on Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and his wife, former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. Their MTV show, "Meet the Barkers," the punk cousin of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson''s "Newlyweds," is filming the second season, to air in the fall. A Lowdown spy close to the production reports: "They were talking about splitting, but wanted to try for the kids, so the whole next season is about them in therapy."

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Yea I heard that too, that there was a few articles on that before the show aired, I think they are supposedly ok now. I think it would be stressful to be with a musician like that. I can only imagine being naturally lethargic like she is haha then taking care of a little girl and boy and then being pregnant on top of that without your hubby around for lengths of time. I know they probably have nannies and all but she seems very dependent on Travis. She seems lost and like a child herself when he is not around. I''m also sure in his position that he could get frustrated. She hasn''t worked in forever and i''m inclined to believe a lot of what they have is out of his cash. Like the last episode she bought him a $70,000.00 caddy. I was thinking, I wonder if she just brought him that with his own cash hahaha. He seems to have a lot going on. The man is in 3 bands, he does a lot of work with DC shoes and runs his own clothing company. On top of that he''s got a wife that demands a lot of time and effort from him and then his children. He said in one episode that even though it''s important he spend time with Shanna it was important to him that he have time to spend with the kids. I also have noticed he seems to give Atiana more attention then her own mom and I think he adopted her as well. I can see where they could have troubles but hey what couple doesn''t. I don''t think they ever talked about what the issues were, guess i''ll have to just keep watching the show! Hoping to one day figure out what size rock that lady has! hahaha

BTW the last episode she got him a birthday cake that had freaking diamonds on the bottom of it *sigh*

New episode on tonight at 10pm....I think they play the old one right before it!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!Shanna was playing with her kids in this weeks episode!!!
36.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
hahah I saw that Moon!! Landon''s face was sooooooooooooo cute when he was scared of the sleeping bag bit hahaha. Her piliot for her show looked weak
7.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 11:58:26 AM
Author: devientdrow
hahah I saw that Moon!! Landon''s face was sooooooooooooo cute when he was scared of the sleeping bag bit hahaha. Her piliot for her show looked weak
7.gif
Yeah, it was weak, but hey, she was actually out of bed doing something. Maybe she is opposite of others. Most women are tired all the time when pregnant and lay around alot. She does it when she isn''t
9.gif
. I''m actually a little impressed to see her make an attempt because I always thought she acted a little ''slow''. It was good to see her interact w/the kids. Maybe she''s a PSer and she saw us talking about her
emembarrassed.gif
!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Check out the blink 182 smileys!!!!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
HAHAHAHAH thats hilarious!!! Maybe celebs all over the world are logging and reading our trash talk hehehe.....hey they do show her on the lap top a lot!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Some one needs to tell them about themselves. Maybe no one tells them the things they need to hear!! Now, if we could get Britney Spears to log on so we could talk some sense into her. Britney, if your watching:

We''ll be there for you girl!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Meet the Barkers ? - Where is the dog? I haven''t seen her since the first season. I wonder if they got rid of her. Shanna said something last season that the dog''s cuteness was the only thing "saving her ass."
7.gif
Now all I see is the cat.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 4:52:27 PM
Author: Morticia
Meet the Barkers ? - Where is the dog? I haven''t seen her since the first season. I wonder if they got rid of her. Shanna said something last season that the dog''s cuteness was the only thing ''saving her ass.''
7.gif
Now all I see is the cat.
Guess the dog outgrew his cuteness!!!If I was the cat I''d be getting scared about now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results