shape
carat
color
clarity

Shameless AW - pic of my ring w/bouquet..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all - back and married and I loved this pic my photog took - it''s before my "hubby" put my band on. I was SO NERVOUS i forgot to tke my e-ring off and switch hands, so when he went to put my band on during the ceremony my e-ring was STILL ON!! it was funny!!

Anyway, more pics to come of my honeymoon jewlery after we fix the camera!! But we did get some nice stuff in St. Thomas - a 11 stone princess 1/2 eternity ring, 1ctw, and a nice chopard pendant - will have the pics next week!!

bouquet4ps.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
specs -1.14 rb, H SI

:)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Look at those flowers.
I love that shot Trey. The ring looks fabulous (ofcourse!)

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bouquet! And...love your ring! Whiteflash is working on my 1.11 J SI2 halo, polished split shank! Hoping that the halo part looks as lovely as yours does!!

Oh...and congratulations, your wedding looks like it was amazing!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous flowers!!! Your ring is AWESOME. It looks GIANT in that picture! Just beautiful!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH I LOVE YOUR FLOWERS!
36.gif

There was a girl in the park the same time we were doing photos and she had magenta roses and god did they pop with her dress. I love yours even more because of the orange!

Your ring looks great.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage! Your ring is so pretty and that bouqet is just gorgeous!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
- goes without saying love the ring...and love the beautiful, vibrant flowers!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks great and your flowers are beautiful!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring of course and those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!-Love the colors!
emrose.gif

Congrats!!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
I just love it, Treysar. Congratulations on your marriage and wear your rings in health and happiness!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m totally loving your bouquet, just beautiful, and of course your ring isn''t too bad either
2.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! (both bouquet and ring!)
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow the vibrant colors of your bridal bouquet really make your e-ring POP. Very pretty! Congrats on being a MRS.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Both are gorgeous!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh those flowers are absolutely stunning--the colors are so brilliant. The ring is still gorgeous!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh my, those flowers are GORGEOUS! i love those bright vibrant colors. and your ring sure does make them look even better
2.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
What a rich and luscious boquet that is!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful bouquet and your ring looks gorgeous!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your bouquet is awesome!!! I love the mix of hot pink with orange!! I still love the bling too!!! Congrats!!
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that bouquet is gorgeous, colorful and lively!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring and your bouquet! Your flowers look very similar to my wedding bouquet (mine also was made up of bright fuschia pinks and oranges!).

I love the halo around your stone, and what a lucky lady to even have gotten some honeymoon jewelry as well! (you must have a very sweet and generous hubby! Is he available for a little talk with my DH?) :)

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you guys!! As for the generous hubby - yes, that is true, but I also must pat myself and my sisters on the back for doing EVERYTHING for the wedding ourselves, I''m talking centerpeices, arch and all decorations, and saving well over $15,000 in doing so. (but Stew Leonards did the flowers!!) So a few baubles were WELL DESERVED after all the hard work!! And my hubby also got himself a piece of jewlery, a silver coin from ancient Greece, around 300 B.C. So when he got that i was like "CHA-CHING FOR ME TOO!"

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Great shot--really shows off that beautiful ering.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I love the bouquet and ring. I can''t wait to see more pics! The dress looks lovely too from what I can see of it!

Congrats and best of luck to you!

Stephanie

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Your halo ring looks so perfect with your bouquet!! Fabulous!!

Like tawn, I''m waiting for my WF halo (mine is a J, too!!). Not sure when it will come in exactly or when I''ll get the proposal.

But, your halo was a definite inspirations...espcially your pic of the before and after side by side....I showed that to my bf, and he then agreed that it was a great look!!

Congratulations! Everything looked great!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Treysar, how tropical that bouquet looks. I never get tired of looking at your ring. It''s is so perfect for your hand.

Shay

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
That''s hilarious!
I haven''t heard the name Stew Leonards in years!!! Do you live in Connecticut? Or has Stew branched out? Your flowers are gorgeous!!!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I live in NY, but I got married in Northern WEstchester County and went to the Stew Leonards in Danbury. They have a great flower department!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results