shape
carat
color
clarity

Shameful TV Likes

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just watched the first episode of the new series of the Great British Bake Off. I was skeptical after Mary, Mel and Sue left and the show moved to Channel 4, but I was pleasantly surprised. Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding aren't too bad and the show has retained its charm and je ne sais quoi. I did like Noel in the Mighty Boosh and The IT Crowd but was worried he wouldn't be a good fit for GBBO. I'm glad to see that Channel 4 didn't completely ruin the show :D

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to watch the housewives and say yes to the dress, etc. catch them in marathons...

Then dh made it so that we have 6 remotes, so now I don't turn on the TV.

In this last week I just discovered how to use hbo Go and directv on the ipad, so maybe this will change.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Come Dine With Me - It sounds benign, but you have to get UK tv to know how utterly appalling this really is. :oops:

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Lifetime movies. A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick story is one of my FAVS.:oops:

Does anyone else remember the Lifetime movie where the dentist impregnated the woman while she was sedated? :-o It's been all female dentists for me ever since... :D

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone else remember the Lifetime movie where the dentist impregnated the woman while she was sedated? :-o It's been all female dentists for me ever since... :D

What about one of the Valerie Bertinelli ones where her sister was killed by the husband and the inlaws in the RV got custody of the baby and she had to fight them in court and finally won custody?? Remember that one?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results