shape
carat
color
clarity

Shallow setting - can''t find old post

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lp_mojo

Rough_Rock
I posted a question to this forum in mid February about suggestions for a shallow engagement setting for someone who works in science and wears gloves. I got lots of great replies with many fantastic suggestions that I would now like to share with her (she said yes!) but it seems that the archives for this group only go back a month. Is that true?

The stats were: 2.53 ct stone, round brilliant cut, looking for ideas for shallow setting to wear with gloves, with or without shank. Right now the stone is in a temporary tiffany style setting that will punch through a glove in a half second.

-LP

lp_mojo

Rough_Rock
Nevermind! Going "back" seems to only go to March, and searching by my username didn''t work, but clicking on "all posts by this user" on this very post did bring up my old posts. Thanks again everyone for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results