shape
carat
color
clarity

Shallow crown (pics)

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
My 1ct I VS1 diamond has a 32 CA (41 PA) a 58% table and a 59.5% depth, excellent cut/polish/symmetry and no fluorescence. It is absolutely gorgeous and sparkles like crazy. The 0.8 HCA score indicates it could appear dark. And only in certain light it does (overhead pot lights) but it still has an amazing sparkle and I love it anyways... it’s almost like a secret personality! But here’s a comparison that really shows the difference in lighting (cloudy daylight and artificial light).

0B9C34E4-4F96-4CA9-8DF0-1901773D227A.jpeg

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
You have a lovely stone! It’s so pretty. My stone looks blah in my home except for in my sitting room and in my daughter’s room bc she has LED lights. My ring looks awesome in her room! I was at Target today and their lighting is also bomb for my sparkly.

I don’t know if I have a shallow crown (probably?), but I know my depth is not ideal at 58.8.

My ring also goes dark like your one photo in my car bc my interior is black.

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
You have a lovely stone! It’s so pretty. My stone looks blah in my home except for in my sitting room and in my daughter’s room bc she has LED lights. My ring looks awesome in her room! I was at Target today and their lighting is also bomb for my sparkly.

I don’t know if I have a shallow crown (probably?), but I know my depth is not ideal at 58.8.

My ring also goes dark like your one photo in my car bc my interior is black.

Thank you! I just hope a shallow crown doesn’t scare people away, especially if the price is right and everything else is good. An excellent cut can make all the difference IMO. Had I seen the proportions in advance I’d have passed on this one, but I’m happy my fiancé knows nothing about diamonds and proposed with this beauty

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results