shape
carat
color
clarity

sgned pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sharleen2988

Rough_Rock
hi,

Can anyone tell me if signed pieces store is genuine for there tiffany rings, are they real, seems to good to be true

thanks

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I believe that you can have every confidence that any T&Co piece you buy from SP will be authentic. They are a very reputable company with a lot of happy customers here on PS.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 9:30:35 AM
Author: Lynn B
Yes, I believe that you can have every confidence that any T&Co piece you buy from SP will be authentic. They are a very reputable company with a lot of happy customers here on PS.

ditto!!!

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding band is from there. Well, it's actually from their Facets division, but that's just the name they give to their own jewelry line.

Signed Pieces/Facets is a real store, not a shady "gen-U-ine Tiffany" seller. If worried, you can actually go to their location in New York.

The pieces they have are truly what they say they are. Signed Pieces stuff is predominantly used, but I personally don't care.

ETA: Holy cow! I just checked out their Tiffany stock - they are having a HUGE sale! Scoop up that ring!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I purchased a Cartier Trinity ring from SP and it''s the real deal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results