shape
carat
color
clarity

Seven stone anniversary bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

I''ve been reading the forum for some time now and enjoying the banter in the process. I have a question- I''d like to buy myself a seven stone anniversary band in G/H color, VS2/SI1 clarity, total carat weight .75pts/1.00 ct. I''d prefer some style to the mounting instead of just straight prongs with no flair. Maybe the lotus style or better yet something with engraving.
Where can I shop without it costing me a fortune. (I have other projects in the works right now and I don''t have an unlimited budget). I should have been born rich with my taste.

Thanks!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh gosh...there are so many great vendors here....I am actually getting a band from Mark this week and I was very happy with the price....so you can email him for sure...or any of the others...I got earrings from him for Xmas and I don't know who goes his setting work but I think it is of the highest quality...

mybabyblues

Rough_Rock
Hi -

Let me know what you find...I have been looking myself - love the look of a seven stone - tying to find one with some personality. I was thinking about Memoire, but then tried on a 5 stone at a local jeweler by Kenneth David. It was a 1 ct., and VERY pretty. I am hesitant, b/c I don''t want to miss out on something I like even better!

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Ladies,

Here is the Tiffany seven stone anniversary band - .91 tcw G VS for a whopping $5775. I show it to you b/c I absolutely love the open gallery setting and I tried it on in the store and it''s gorgeous. It curves around the finger beautifully and gives off a lot of sparkle! I picked this out for my engagement ring, but now I''ve decided to get a five stone instead, so I can get bigger stones, since I won''t be wearing a solitaire.

But I still think the classic design of this one is absolutely beautiful, and I''m sure you could have a local jeweler make one for less. Tiffany also has two smaller versions of this same band that are either .27 or .56 tcw, which might be better when pairing with a solitaire, so as not to take away from your center stone.

Good luck!

17046055_XL.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I noticed that Facets/Signed Pieces has a previously owned .91 carat seven stone Tiffany band for $2850 that might be worth checking out if you like that style. I haven''t bought from them myself, but they seem to have an excellent reputation on this forum and I know some pricescopers have purchased lovely Tiffany items from them.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2007 1:38:32 PM
Author: misskiss
Ladies,

Here is the Tiffany seven stone anniversary band - .91 tcw G VS for a whopping $5775. I show it to you b/c I absolutely love the open gallery setting and I tried it on in the store and it''s gorgeous. It curves around the finger beautifully and gives off a lot of sparkle! I picked this out for my engagement ring, but now I''ve decided to get a five stone instead, so I can get bigger stones, since I won''t be wearing a solitaire.

But I still think the classic design of this one is absolutely beautiful, and I''m sure you could have a local jeweler make one for less. Tiffany also has two smaller versions of this same band that are either .27 or .56 tcw, which might be better when pairing with a solitaire, so as not to take away from your center stone.

Good luck!
I have a similar one from signed pieces, it''s a shared prong 7-stone totaling 0.71ct fromtheir Raphael collection, and it was WAY less expensive than Tiffany''s, and my rings big sister, which you can find here Raphael 1ct total is less than 3K

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m having a tug of war also between the five stone and seven stone bands. Of course the five stone bands with bigger diamonds is more appealing in one way but then the seven stone covers more of the finger. I think a trip to Fortunoff is necessary to help me decide.
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results