shape
carat
color
clarity

Settled :(

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap JA phone support blows. Decided to try the 1.51 H VS1 and get an ASET when the stone arrives to them. But now the phone support guy was saying since they made a whole new order which required a new custom wedding ring order might push back the anticipated shipping date from Sundays order :(

You are spending eight thousand dollars. A few more days should not make or break a purchase that you will hopefully enjoy for the rest of your life.

Perspective.
No, really.

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
0F9691AC-716A-4EDC-9D96-4C312460D02F.jpeg This aset is for 6383100. 1.5ct H. It looks pretty. Good?

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
Bump. This above aset. Looks good right ? Lots of red and green. Not too much white

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a replacement for the current choice?
Yes, huge improvement.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much, much better!

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
The ring is gorgeous!!! Great choice, after all that! It was worth it.

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
If I wanted to change the settings when does my 30 day return period start? When ordered. Shipped or delivered?

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
If I wanted to change the settings when does my 30 day return period start? When ordered. Shipped or delivered?

Check the website (sorry too lazy). I believe it’s 30 days from when they ship it. Please double check if you think you’ll be cutting it close. This is where they can definitely “get” you ... having said that ... I once blew a JA 30 day return and they gave me a three day extension, ending with a speedy total refund.

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
Will it be a noticeable difference from .29 total ct wt. to .56? For the setting diamonds. There’s a single pave that’s about the same price

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
Thinking of sending back and getting sku 17420W. Just don’t know why the price is the same but ct weight is more

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will it be a noticeable difference from .29 total ct wt. to .56? For the setting diamonds. There’s a single pave that’s about the same price
Likely if there is single pave that is higher TCW then the stones will look bigger. Is that what you don't like (how small the pave stones are)?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of sending back and getting sku 17420W. Just don’t know why the price is the same but ct weight is more
Likely bc it takes less metal to make (yours is double row pave).

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
Likely if there is single pave that is higher TCW then the stones will look bigger. Is that what you don't like (how small the pave stones are)?
Yes. They look really teeny to me

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. They look really teeny to me
yup, they are very very small. Think about how many stones there are AND total carat weight in a setting. It's not just about TCW, it's also about how many stones make up that weight.

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
Is there a optimal center stone to setting stones ratio? Like posted above thinking of changing to .56tcw. Ering. And. .60 tcw. Wedding ring combo

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
yup, they are very very small. Think about how many stones there are AND total carat weight in a setting. It's not just about TCW, it's also about how many stones make up that weight.
What do you think about sku 17420W?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I much prefer this one. I think these stones will look very big, and I like the taper. But I don't mind the one you linked at all either.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you think about sku 17420W?
if you compare your setting (e.g. look at the "real life view" with your carat weight stone or close to it), you'll see how much bigger the stones look in the one you linked (and the one I linked) vs the one you got.

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
I’m on my phone can’t click your link can you provide SKU pretty please

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I think it's absolutely gorgeous! I love how the side stones add a little sparkle or extra fanciness without competing with the main stone for "center stage." However, it is all personal preference.

cxr133

Shiny_Rock
I much prefer this one. I think these stones will look very big, and I like the taper. But I don't mind the one you linked at all either.
hey lovedog on my computer I think you forgot your link

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely - the intended recipient should be very happy!

Pavé doesn't really do much in flat lighting AIUI but comes alive with small sparkles under spotlighting and similar lighting, as you have found.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a lovely balanced ring.

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it is gorgeous! :love: Small pave though is not for everyone. it can be more of an understated bling that really gives the center stone the stage while adding a little oomph. if you're looking for more of an impact, wall to wall bling, i do like the 17420W. also may consider this one:

https://www.jamesallen.com/engageme...llop-style-diamond-engagement-ring-item-49497

i really like the reverse taper with miligrain @lovedogs posted, i think your stone is just the right size for that setting without getting lost in it.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s perfect. This would be my kind of setting. A little sparkle, but not so much that the center stone isn’t the star.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results