shape
carat
color
clarity

SETTINGS`

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
there is an setting i am looking at which is in a jewellery store called SPENCE in Toronto. they don''t have this one posted on their web site and i can''t think of how I can get this to the jeweller for setting. any ideas as to where or how i can get a pic of this setting.

think it''s wrong if i walk into the store and snap a few shots of it???

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
You'd better ask before snapping away, or they might think you are a thief casing the place out! Most jewelers won't let you take pictures, but if you ask to take a shot because you "want to show your FML for her opinion before purchasing for her daughter", they might just let you.

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
The only thing I can think of is to look for similar settings on the net or draw one up. Are you having it custom made?

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hey manhattan01!
wavey.gif
I'm just wondering, what is the picture in your avatar?

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
Hey Kamuelamom!!!
1.gif
It's the cover art off a Sting album...which happens to be favourite album and artist. Good to see you here!
1.gif

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
i was thinking the same re taking pics. but i figured that i would give it a try. it doesn't hurt to ask.
i am having the setting made custom but need this design. i tried looking on the net but have been unable to find anything like this..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results