shape
carat
color
clarity

settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jsp9999

Rough_Rock
hi,
i guess many people here read and saw the post that snufkin put up a while ago. i really liked the setting and i'm definitely thinking about buying a setting from japan over the internet since i cannot go there and buy a diamond here and try to mount at a local store. i know many people do this. i am not sure many local stores can do a reliable job of mounting. i live in northern california and i haven't researched around yet. how much does it cost usually? does anyone want to share the story, specially if you are from bay area?

also most of the rings that are made in japan are pt900 rather than pt950. some say 900 is not strong enough. does this make a big difference?

lastly does anyone know a good independent appraiser in bay area? again it shows that i haven't done research enough but it helps to reach out. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results