shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings Similar to Camera Six Prong Solitaire?

Cobblestone

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I'm looking at resetting my engagement ring as it is a bit too delicate in details and not holding up well. I love simple six-prong plain-shank solitaires with no donuts, non-cathedral, such as the Canera Six Prong Solitaire w Scallop Basket. Any similar options I should look at? This would be for a MRB and likely rose gold shank/platinum prongs.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor's work is hard to beat so difficult to find something comparable in a lesser price range. Have you emailed him for a quote?

Cobblestone

Rough_Rock
Victor's work is hard to beat so difficult to find something comparable in a lesser price range. Have you emailed him for a quote?

I have a quote, I'm just looking at other similar settings as I'm not 100% on it, not necessarily in a different price range.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like his Gabriella six prong mounting - not the raised one. HPD does the New Yorker setting and I think Caysie does the Jovyn six prong setting. The ones I have mentioned are plain shank, six prong settings, Course there is always the Vatche U113 too. I am sure there are others; these are just some of the ones that come to mind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results