shape
carat
color
clarity

settings reserved for diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kem

Rough_Rock
does anyone here know if you can get a stone other than a diamond set in "designer settings" such as the vatch x-prong or the ritani endless love? My dream engagement ring would have to be a pink sapphire set in a ritani endless love setting with the halo. if i wanted to do this would i have to have a setting custom made or can i buy the setting from ritani and get my sapphire set in it after, or even by ritani?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t see this being an issue. Please verify with Ritani first though. The only concern I have is to be sure the measurements for the sapphire fit the setting. Coloured gemstones tend to have a fatter "belly" so please check with the jeweller first to know what sized ring head and gemstone will best fit.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 8:34:16 AM
Author: Chrono
The only concern I have is to be sure the measurements for the sapphire fit the setting. Coloured gemstones tend to have a fatter 'belly' so please check with the jeweller first to know what sized ring head and gemstone will best fit.

YES. This will be very very important, especially with the halo. But to answer your question you can most certainly get anything you want in a Ritani setting. Ritani even sells their rings with sapphire centers...but they are overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results