shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings from the natural sapphire company?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone one here have one?

I recently gave a co-worker advice on getting her dream e-ring. She wants a cushion cut sapphire with a halo on a thin full eternity band. I directed her to NSC for the stone, and then made some other reccomendations for settings, but I was poking around on NSC the other day and saw that they sell halo settings.

Does anyone have a halo from NSC?
It seems it would be easier for my coworker to have the stone and setting purchased and set by the same people if possible. Is that the case or should they find a stone and look for settings locally?

How do these settings compare to say Ritani or to Leon Mege?
(OK, I''m sure everyone thinks Leon''s better, but how much better?)

Thanks!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I guess no one here has one.

Anyone have a favorite designer/company/vendor for halos? Maybe in New England?

Thanks!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have an answer for you, but you might try posting this in the Colored Stone forum to see if you can get some responses.

Aurelia

Shiny_Rock
Mercoledi,

I don''t have the halo setting from Natural Sapphire company, but I do have a sapphire full eternity band from them which I absolutely love. While visiting their offices in New York I had the pleasure of looking at a TON of settings and loose stones, as well as finished products. I remember seeing halo rings -- which all looked incredible - just not for me!

Consider having your friend contact Mr. Steven Bliss at NSC-- he''s an incredibly knowlegable, friendly, down-to-earth kind of guy who will talk to you as long as you like about stones, settings, etc... He was great to work with, as well as incredibly flexible and accomodating, with absolutely no pressure. Just lots of information and GREAT bling!

Here''s my ring -- not sure if this is useful -- but it is a thin eternity band : ) It''s very much like this one - but with UN-treated sapphires. http://thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/nscnet/expandjwelery.aspx?jwelery=J71

Hope this helped at least a bit!

Aurelia

1pictureeternityband.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results