shape
carat
color
clarity

Settings and Mountings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
I am trying to find a site online with a TON of choices so i can find the SIMPLE TIFFANY SOLITAIRE SETTING I am looking for with NO LUCK...

anyone have any sites to recommed

I am
sad.gif
but i wont give up!

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Try solomonbrothers.com. They have a lot of designers and you can do quick and detailed searches. Good luck.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I hear the Superbcert and Nice Ice both sell a nice Tiffany style solitare setting.

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
I recall a post of somebody getting a superbcert setting and was quite happy with it.

Ok, I found it. Here it is:
Blakeo's post

And I thought his testimonial on the superbcert setting was quite interesting...
----------------
On 2/15/2004 7:01:33 AM blakeo wrote:

Now here's something nice to know - the Tiffany sales clerk's commented on how she had made an excellent choice with their e-ring
loopy.gif
- they couldn't tell the difference from their own product, nor did we inform them of their error - they offered to take it and polish it up on the spot ('we do that for all Tiffany rings').
----------------

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is a "siple Tiffany style" - something that looks like Tiffany's solitaire or one of those bands with a 4-6 prong "head" soldereed on ?

The first options has been pursued by buyers at SuperbCert, NiceIce and Thread 1 - NiceIce's vs Tiffany's ...)

Stuller's staples represent the other, to me at least. (Detailed pictures and Source) These can be ordered by any jeweler and set for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results