shape
carat
color
clarity

setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
I am not soo good at posting pics, new to this and I apologize for the mess up. I tried to upload a pic of the e-ring with my wedding band, and will try here again. Bare with me ladies.

P4230007.JPG

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty Buffy.

I know you''re new to this so just FYI. You don''t have to start a new thread for each picture you can post multiple pictures in separate posts in one thread. In case you didn''t know.
28.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Hey thanks KC, I do appreciate your help. And this pic here the last one, didn''t come out well either, it looks like I have a huge crack in my diamond. I guess I am also a very very bad photographer. I will practice over the weekend.

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
No problem. Some people like to have them all in the same thread so they can link to it later. I think the pictures are better than I could do but I''m sure we''d all love to see more
31.gif
I really like the band it''s unique yet very classy.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Thank you KC for taking the time out to compliment my ring and for great advice on how to post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results