shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brtrtwn

Rough_Rock
Wanted to see what you think of this setting. I like the beveled band but not sure what it looks like or feels like on her hand. Anybody have something similar?

Anybody use this dealer?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.icestore.com/rings/ring_detail.asp?ID=75

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
It is "Solstice" type of design - nice and quite popular.

Jess

Rough_Rock
I like it!

brtrtwn

Rough_Rock
i like it too. wish i could see it in person.

dont know if the beveled band makes it sharp and uncomfortable.

jess-did i read that you recently got a ring?

Jess

Rough_Rock
You certainly did and I love it! It is a .72 round in a 6 prong tiffany-style setting. Yellow band, white head. He actually asked me before we got engaged (long before) what I liked. I like the simplicity of it. It makes the rock stand out, but it also allows me to do whatever I want to with the wedding band. He and I are thinking about getting a guard (or wrap-I forget. whichever one is only on one side) with small (VERY small) diamonds. I don't want to overpower the center stone. All that said, I like your setting because it is simple. I don't think it would be uncomfortable at at...the beveling is on the top.

brtrtwn

Rough_Rock
Jess-

That's great. Congrats!

Do you have a pic you can post for us?

JB

Jess

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately all the pictures I tried to take were really blurry. If I ever get a good one, I will sure post it. Thank you! I am too excited! I hung out on this forum for about a year, I think...don't know what I thought I was doing. I wasnt going to be the one to pick the ring, but I love it and that is why I stay around!
:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results