shape
carat
color
clarity

setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chrisk327

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking at diamonds online a lot. I found a setting that I really like at BN.

Setting is with 4 small baggettes and 2 round stones. http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=3174&catid=93&filter_id=0&nav1=settings_channel.asp&page=1&col=2&row=1&pos=2&set_shape=RD

I''d like to buy the stone from one of the venders here (i think). However, looking through the sites I haven''t found a similar setting.

Is it possible to buy the setting from BN and have the person I buy the stone from set it? Or is there a better way?

thanks

Chris

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chris you should be able to get the stone from BN and send it to whoever you decide to use (if its not BN). I would definitely have the vendor who you buy the STONE from set the stone into a setting...because that's who should take the responsibility for setting. I wouldn't buy a stone and ship it to BN for setting--the stone is the expensive piece of the scenario, so I would buy the setting and have the stone vendor set it for you.

I was looking at a pendant setting from Mondera and was going to have Whiteflash set it for me (if I bought a stone from them). So it can be done!
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 11/7/2003 5:08:04 PM Chrisk327 wrote:

I've been looking at diamonds online a lot. I found a setting that I really like at BN.Setting is with 4 small baggettes and 2 round stones.
Chris----------------

Hi! Now, this is a coincidence: a good friend just showed up with exactly this setting today... and it looked just great. She paired it up with a matching band with alternating rounds and baguettes. I have to say that the two looked as if made for each other (which they were not). My friend’s stone was, I guess very close to 1ct and the proportions of the ring looked quite close to the online picture (I guess the whole look would change drastically with the size of the center). Not to mention that this is probably the only piece of non-custom-made jewelry I've ever seen on this lady. Congratz for the choice!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results