shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting: Taking a peoples'' choice poll...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Haven''t read the replies, but I''ll go with #4, the one with that gorgeous Legato head and the bead set band. The others don''t grab me for various reasons. While I am fond of the millegrain on #2, I don''t like the shape of the band or the head. The others are too metal intensive for me.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
#4 hands down, but I like the head on #3

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooohhhh, #4 by a long shot, but after that i like #3.

NewRockHunter

Rough_Rock
wow, #4 with a landslide victory. I was conflicted between #1 & #4. I also liked #2 because of the heirloom look the millgrain gives it, but it looks like it would be thicker than I would like. The setting is going to hold a round stone between 1.5 & 2.0 carats, and will be a size 6, so I would prefer a petite setting.

Bgray - She actually showed me the michaelB website, she liked the Michael B 3-sided petite princess with diamond prongs. But I went to a local jeweler (Genesis Diamonds) and looked at the michaelB collection. I didn''t like them as much as I had hoped. They did not have the infinity style in their store. I thought that #4 closely resembled their petite pricess setting, which she also liked (shown below).

michaelB1petiteprincess1.jpg

NewRockHunter

Rough_Rock
This is the michaelB setting that she liked most, but I wasn''t really sold on it because it seems too busy for my liking...

michaelBpetiteprincess3sided.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 9:37:50 AM
Author: NewRockHunter
This is the michaelB setting that she liked most, but I wasn't really sold on it because it seems too busy for my liking...
Were you able to see this one in the store you visited? I ask because these rings tend to look large and busy in the highly magnified photos but are usually much more delicate in real life. Also, you can probably get it as a half eternity and eliminate the diamonds on the bottom of the band.

I really like that one. It is unique yet classic. She has good taste!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Jumps on the #4 train...

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
#4 does look a lot like the Michael B styles that she likes.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for 4
I have a different setting from WF but it has the same head as the head on number 4 and it is really, really pretty.
But all your choices are pretty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results