shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
So I have my diamond now (.72 H color) and I am going to start looking at settings. Does anybody have any opinions on what setting looks good with a diamond that size? I'm wondering if it is too small a stone to put in a solitaire? It doesn't look that way to me sitting in the fake ring but I've never looked at diamonds much. Would I be better off going with channeled diamonds to make everything look "bigger?" Three stone I don't think is for me...I want my stone to really be the center of attention.

Thanks for any feedback.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2007 12:34:40 AM
Author:Unearthed
So I have my diamond now (.72 H color) and I am going to start looking at settings. Does anybody have any opinions on what setting looks good with a diamond that size? I''m wondering if it is too small a stone to put in a solitaire? It doesn''t look that way to me sitting in the fake ring but I''ve never looked at diamonds much. Would I be better off going with channeled diamonds to make everything look ''bigger?'' Three stone I don''t think is for me...I want my stone to really be the center of attention.

Thanks for any feedback.
It''s really up to you and what you like!!! Take a look at the ering folder in SMTR, next forum down from Rocky Talky. Also take a peak at the thread, under 1 carat stones. You can find it by using the search box. You''ll find lots of great rings there, have fun hunting!!!
1.gif
And welcome to PS
35.gif

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
I went with .30cts of channeled rounds. I think 4 on each side. Really made it sparkle and look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results