shape
carat
color
clarity

setting help for my first morganite purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I am looking at purchasing a gorgeous marquise shaped morganite stone. I have never bought a stone like this before and don''t want to do so before ascertaining whether I can have it set relatively inexpensively. I know people talk about "sally" from etsy but I haven''t been able to find her on there yet (my searching hasn''t been extensive). I am looking for a fairly simple bezel setting, east west, in rose gold. Ideally perhaps witha twisted or rope band. I know that there is an adwar cast similar to this, but I''m not sure if it will fit my stone. Either way though, who could I ask to set the two together? I''m based in AU, so would get the stone shipped to the setter directly, and then on to me here.

Thanks a bunch,

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
That sounds lovely! Sally is HeartofWater Jewels. It also sounds like something KyleAnn on Etsy could do; she did D&T's twisted band bezel. I don't know if she is doing custom now, but I know she did before. You should convo them and see if its in your budget range!

And really, that sounds great! I love E-W marquise.

ETA: Or, are you looking for someone to set the stone into the Adwar setting for you? What are its dimensions and what are the stone's? Do you have a jeweler you use near you in AU?

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see pics of the stone. The setting idea sound very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results