shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting for Green Chameleon diamonds?

hifihua428

Rough_Rock
Anyone would like to share their setting for Green diamonds or Chameleon diamonds?

What type of metal should I use.

I am thinking of getting 0.5ct (either cushion or heart shape) and set in a way that look like a wedding band (not engagement ring).

any ideas or suggestions to bring out the colors or make it look better?

The diamond that I would be interests would look like this. The green diamond will most likely be Fancy light yellow green or similar (not strong hue as its too expansive) d_sku-cushion-fancy_deep-si2-chameleon-b1a33.jpg r7658-4.jpg s-l225.jpg

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! The stones have both warm and cool hues. I vote for yellow gold, maybe 18k. I think it would bring out the warm and gentle glow in the stone, and would compliment the gentle cool flashes nicely.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several diamonds that color, and they're all set it rose gold. It really brings out the green. I find white metal does nothing to bring out the nuance in color of the stone.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Generally I like green diamonds in rose gold, but the ones you linked have a lot of yellow in them, so maybe bezel in high karat yellow gold and the rest of the band in platinum. Although this is not my ring and obviously it is a pink diamond I have saved this setting as a very pretty way to do a wedding band type ring. The width of it is 4mm.
Amazing-Scrolls-Pink-Diamond-Ring-9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results