shape
carat
color
clarity

setting for asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vince5

Rough_Rock
I have decided to buy an asscher cut diamond, and I''m interested in which settings will flatter it particularly. I realize it''s matter of choice, but I''m certain there''s some guidance out there. I wanted to buy in the 1 to 1.3 carat range. BTW, the intended''s hands and fingers are small

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Have you seen the Cartier 1920?? It can be found in several reproduction styles... Betterthandiamond.com has a modern repro and gives you the possibility to choose between all diamons or diamonds and sapphires. I suggest you to run a search on google to find more possibilities and some pics...

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I second the Cartier 1920. It's just perfect.

Other than that, I'd choose a simple unadorned band. A diamond that singular deserves to have no competition.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Hest!
1.gif
I agree it's so simple and so perfect...

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Can someone post a pic of the Cartier 1920, pleeeeaaaase
9.gif
?

kt

Shiny_Rock
Here's a picture of the 1920's ring. I'll try to find something a little clearer and post again.

asscher_head.jpg

kt

Shiny_Rock
This one is pretty clear how it would look.

I got these pictures at betterthandiamonds.com - they make simulated asschers and make this particular reproduction of this setting with different sized center stones!

Hope this helps.

cartier_profile1.jpg

vince5

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip. The Cartier ring is simple, but stunning.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, thanks for the pic. It's a beauty.

vince5

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have an antique setting that might flatter an asscher stone? Is there a particular need to allow light to pass through an asscher stone to create/accentuate the bottomless effect?

scaasi

Rough_Rock
Check out these styles at the following address: http://dimendscaasi.com/engagement/asscher/default.asp

Glad to help.

scaasi

appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results