shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting for a marquise cut? Or keep as is?

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I decided to ask Alex if he'd allow me to exchange for another stone. He graciously agreed, with no hesitation.

I decided to go with a 2.54 q-r OMC he posted. I loved it and that's more my speed. I have been wanting to make a larger target ring with an emerald or ruby halo, so I think I will do that.

If anyone liked this stone- it is a very pretty marquise cut, and a nice size, he will have it back shortly and it will be available again.
I am glad you worked something else out it was starting to feel like too much of trying to make it work. Looking forward to the OMC!

It also made me a bit worried about my own marquise ring that’s on its way... really unsure how it would look on my hand!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I decided to ask Alex if he'd allow me to exchange for another stone. He graciously agreed, with no hesitation.

I decided to go with a 2.54 q-r OMC he posted. I loved it and that's more my speed. I have been wanting to make a larger target ring with an emerald or ruby halo, so I think I will do that.

If anyone liked this stone- it is a very pretty marquise cut, and a nice size, he will have it back shortly and it will be available again.

Glad you found something that feels more like "you"! Just curious, what color is the stone you are returning?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Glad you found something that feels more like "you"! Just curious, what color is the stone you are returning?

It's a k, faint brown. I think the other will be better!

hobbitfancier55

Shiny_Rock
Perhaps I should start a new thread for this, but thought I’d add to this one.

I follow Parks on Instagram and am always in awe of their posts, as well as the prices they’re able to offer many of their stones at. Especially the UV, WX, YZ stones. Is their a way they’re able to offer these at such a low price? So many of them seem like absolute steals.

I loved that marquise by the way! Gorgeous stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results