shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting For A Jubilee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in the process of buying a Jubilee cut diamond from GOG and I'm trying to decide on a setting.

My GF has seen a picture of a Tiffany Lucida ring and said she liked it. But...she also said she likes the look of antique/art deco rings from the 20's and 30's. She's also said she doesn't like classic Tiffany solitare look.

So far my first choice is a platinum Vatche X-prong setting. I've seen pictures of several Jubilees in this setting and liked them. I've also seen several antique style settings that I like.

Does anyone have a suggestions for a setting that would really show off the Jubilee shape?
confused.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Try going to http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/designermain.asp--they have lots of styles so you can get a better idea of the setting you like. I still love the x-prong, of course, but if you want to go for something a little different check out this site!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
More than likely I'll end up getting the X-prong setting. Because of the limited availabilty of the Jubilee and the length of time it's taken GOG to get the diamond I've got added time to look at other styles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results