shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 9:11:44 PM
Author: katebar
Arunajane bit of a thread jack but how did you access the BK stuffon Pearlman''s/ I emailed them last week asking for access but still no reply
5.gif
Hey Katebar,
not at all, jack away! this thread has changed topic about 10times anyway!
Like Mrs said, on P/mans just click on deisgners than on Beverley K, and there''s a ton of pages - if you''re referring to the actual Bev K site that you need a password to get into..I still have no idea what the deal is there, I''m guessing you need to be a retailer to get access - no fair!

Mrs, I think thats a good idea - although I don''t *love* the BK prongs, I don''t think changing them too much is gonna work. Do you have an opinion on whether smooth or milgrain on the prongs would look better?

Honey, you can tell your hubby what I said about u! You''re very helpful- I know my Fi thinks I''m a major dag on PS all the time, but hey he still loves me so its all good.
And a meeting in Perth sounds good..have u been many times before? I can tell you some good places to eat etc
5.gif

But shame there''s not great jewellery to try on here
7.gif

I hear you about the "attitude'', perceived or no, that you accounted at PM..thats a shame though. I hope you find a jeweller that ur comfortable with. I think I might appraoch a small showroom/designer place in my area to be my regular jeweller - they''re always lovely to me, but I feel a bit weird as i''ve never bought from them..

sera

Ideal_Rock
Oy... how did I miss the new posts to this?

All 3 are nice but I think the 2nd BK looks less engagement-y, so for a RHR that is what I would choose. It''s also really unique. I would definitely keep the milgraining on the prongs.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou DS for the reply.
5.gif

Hey again sera, I know this thread has monstorized - good fun
1.gif

I have just started another one with diff views of the BK, but it looks the like the votes are in!
So thats one vote for milgrain on prongs...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, my baby thinks I am a dag too! I went away this weekend to see a close girlfriend, who obviously doesn''t know about our little ering-in-the-safe secret. He said to me - how are you going to survive 3 days without PS?!?! I said, I know, I like, won''t be able to log in and post cause she might learn my secret
32.gif
. He just giggled. He was like, so I just assumed you would avoid the site altogether but that''s not even a consideration, you are just stressing about not being able to post! He also said he has never seen such an overuse of smily face icons EVER
11.gif
9.gif
1.gif
3.gif
hehehe! I wuv them
30.gif

We are going to stay in Perth for 3 or 4 days, then head out to Wyalkatchem to my SIL''s sheep farm (should be veeeeeeeeery interesting!). I would love to know great places to eat, and a nice hotel to stay at too? Maybe I can start another thread later in Hangout? We are going late May.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 11:53:46 PM
Author: honey22
Yeah, my baby thinks I am a dag too! I went away this weekend to see a close girlfriend, who obviously doesn''t know about our little ering-in-the-safe secret. He said to me - how are you going to survive 3 days without PS?!?! I said, I know, I like, won''t be able to log in and post cause she might learn my secret
32.gif
. He just giggled. He was like, so I just assumed you would avoid the site altogether but that''s not even a consideration, you are just stressing about not being able to post! He also said he has never seen such an overuse of smily face icons EVER
11.gif
9.gif
1.gif
3.gif
hehehe! I wuv them
30.gif

We are going to stay in Perth for 3 or 4 days, then head out to Wyalkatchem to my SIL''s sheep farm (should be veeeeeeeeery interesting!). I would love to know great places to eat, and a nice hotel to stay at too? Maybe I can start another thread later in Hangout? We are going late May.
I have Never heard of that place that your SIL''s property is at? Is it north or south? You''re right, interesting will be the word!
I would love to help you out with info while your in perth - another thread would be cool. If u wanna let me know your budget/preferences etc for accom. when the time comes I''d be happy to make some suggestions
5.gif
Summin I can help you with is good places to shop for clothes and accessories aswell..
11.gif

just holler when ya need
1.gif
9.gif
5.gif
3.gif
and ain''t nothin wrong, smileys are there to be used!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 9:41:25 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 3/17/2008 9:11:44 PM
Author: katebar
Arunajane bit of a thread jack but how did you access the BK stuffon Pearlman''s/ I emailed them last week asking for access but still no reply
5.gif

i''m not arunajane but all you do is go to pearlmans site and click on the BK section. there isn''t any special access. all the e-rings start on page 8 i believe.
Thanks Mrssalvo
1.gif
and arungajne off to click away.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results