shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting Advise, please

gemgaga

Rough_Rock
Hello PSers

I need some advise from the experts. I have a 0.66 carat FIY diamond with dimensions of 5.40 x 4.47 x 2.98 and was wondering if this LOGR setting would work. (Already went custom once and HATE the result!!)

Lets see if I can get the link to attach.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EMERALD-4x6mm-14K-WHITE-GOLD-38CT-DIAMOND-RING-SETTING-/370504141336?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item5643c48a18

I have attached a photo of the stone with the side stones I bought with it.

Also the current setting for the stone. Bhech :((

And I was the one who thought I wanted this setting! I must be saved from myself.

Lemon Drop.jpg

Blech Setting.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
The auction/BIN ad states that the ring can be made to fit a different sized diamond, so if you want that setting, I would email them and ask what it would cost to have the setting made to fit your diamond's dimensions exactly. I had a couple of their settings made to fit specific stones and they worked out fine, but I also bought one of their standard settings and it was too small for the size stone they advertised, so I'd definitely email them for a quote.

gemgaga

Rough_Rock
Thanks colorluvr... Good advise. Have inquired with LOGR.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would fit. The only customization I would do is to make the little basket inside the halo in yellow gold. I would upgrade the diamonds as well, because LOGR diamonds are not always that great.

BTW, that is a gorgeous three stone!! The FIY is TDF!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results