shape
carat
color
clarity

setting 2 carat solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ceylonfan

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had their e-ring designed and set by Mark Morell recently? Would love to hear your expereince. How does Mark''s settings compare to GOG or WF?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ceylonfan. Check out this THREAD by JadeLeaves.

The Flame setting looks gorgeous, but 7 months is a heck of a long time to wait!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 12:02:40 PM
Author:ceylonfan
Has anyone had their e-ring designed and set by Mark Morell recently? Would love to hear your expereince. How does Mark''s settings compare to GOG or WF?
IMO, while WF and GOG have lovely settings, MM is in a class all his own.

Stunning, fluid, breathtaking, like no other....

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Ceylon,

I am anxiously waiting for my 2.1ct set by MM to arrive. It''s going to the appraiser today from MM then on to me hopefully later this week. I''m going out of my mind waiting! I did a plain Lucida-esque band for it in plat. I''ll post pics as soon as I have it in my hot little hands!

MM was great to work with, he was very intuitive about what I wanted and managed to put it into words better than I could. He is a true gentleman. I can''t comment on the setting yet as I haven''t sen it, but I"m expecting good things!

Do a search on MM and you''ll find nothing but good things about him. I read every thread before I went with him and I did not find one bad thing written.

cheers,

a

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 1:49:04 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 1/29/2007 12:02:40 PM

Author:ceylonfan

IMO, while WF and GOG have lovely settings, MM is in a class all his own.

Stunning, fluid, breathtaking, like no other....

ditto!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results